Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Reform UK Party (latest nigel farage vehicle) is it to be laughed at or not

Hitler was a great orator and had a very strong propaganda team, but I'm not so sure about his military tactics.

I think a lot of mainstream historians would agree Hitler was tactically brilliant and inspired a lot of people to action.

The pseudoscientific theories this guy espouses are explicit in how they separate a person’s attributes from their morality. Aside from that, it’s much like the MBTI woo that all manner of companies use as a recruitment and training tool.

The main bit of meaning I’d draw from this article is that the Times is tentatively backing Starmer.

I expect the Sun will show similar signs in the coming days.
Is that why he lost the war?

The Reform UK Party Limited candidate standing in the Welwyn Hatfield constituency described Adolf Hitler as “brilliant” and “able to inspire people to action” as part of a pseudoscientific theory that promotes 16 personality types:

Jack-Aaron-Welwyn-Hatfield-Constituency-Reform-UK-PPC.jpg

(Source: Reform UK Party Limited)

Jack Aaron

Reform UK candidate defends praise of Hitler’s ‘brilliant’ tactics
TBF Adolf did kill Hitler which no one else managed

The BBC will allow Reform UK Party Limited to take part in an extra Question Time leaders’ special after its majority (53%) shareholder, Nigel Farage complained about being excluded from the programme.

Farage had demanded a place on the BBC’s main four-way leaders’ debate panel with the Conservative, Labour, SNP and Liberal Democrats on 20 June 2024, Question Time leaders’ special featuring representatives from Reform UK Party Limited and the Green Party, to be broadcast on the evening of 28 June 2024.

The following is an indication of what to expect from Reform UK Party Limited's majority shareholder:

hmm interesting take from the BBC give platform to the parties that want to cut their state funding the most

4d chess

In a couple of years, the BBC will likely be the only significant free-to-air TV there is. There's no money in non-tailored ads any more.

Strange....

E2a I looked up the thing he made a ridiculous amount of money from, Velocity Black. A digital concierge for the stupidly rich. Stupidly rich people are very strange indeed.
from that article:
If all this wasn't enough, the app also allows you to attend "signature experiences" that are fairly out-of-this-world. Think a submarine ride to view the Titanic or ...

think I'll pass

The Reform candidate for North East Fife’s residence in in Horsham. Is that a record for distance away from constituency? I’m doubt it, but it’s insulting.

The Reform candidate for North East Fife’s residence in in Horsham. Is that a record for distance away from constituency? I’m doubt it, but it’s insulting.

Well, that's ironic! :D

A General Election candidate will no longer stand for Reform UK after a “litany of offensive comments” were allegedly found on his Facebook page.

Hugo Miller had been hoping to become MP for Horsham
under the party’s banner until multiple racist posts were reportedly found on his social media.
The party has since said they will not support Mr Miller following a Channel 4 News report.

Some chump has just hand delivered a Reform election leaflet about immigration needing reform, here in Clifton Village, like the remainiest place in the country. Glad to see they’re using their resources effectively.

Farage has instructed Carter Fuck to take action against the Mail on Sunday. :D

1c1a4.png

In a more than five-minute long rant on social media, Mr Farage branded the newspaper's front page a "disgrace". The front said: "Zelensky: Farage is infected with 'virus of Putin'". Mr Farage said he has instructed lawyers to take action against the paper, adding: "I was so angry about the sheer dishonesty, about a breach of the Editors' Code, that I've gone to Carter Ruck, we've instructed Carter Ruck and they've written already to the Mail on Sunday."

Back
Top Bottom