Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Reform UK Party (latest nigel farage vehicle) is it to be laughed at or not

There have been polls that show Reform in second place amongst youngest voters....fucking tiktok supposedly a major factor... Some examples in this... I can't time stamp from phone but it's a third in.... Mixed heritage kid blaming migrants... Reform working class party for working class people supposedly...depressing to see

There have been polls that show Reform in second place amongst youngest voters....fucking tiktok supposedly a major factor... Some examples in this... I can't time stamp from phone but it's a third in.... Mixed heritage kid blaming migrants... Reform working class party for working class people supposedly...depressing to see

It's a generational thing, apparently. The tiktok effect is mentioned here as well.

A Reform UK Party Limited general election candidate has been dropped after it emerged that he had been on a list of members of the British National party:

86651621-13576673-image-a-3_1719501992186.jpg

(Source: Reform UK Party Limited)

Raymond Saint

Reform UK drops candidate revealed to have been British National Party member

This is the generation of Andrew Tate fanboys. I'm not surprised, sadly.

My students who talk about how great Farage is usually cite their dads, not Tate or any of his ilk, as the key influence in that direction.

I mostly feel sorry for them. They're kids, they should be thinking about getting out into the world, not shutting the world out before they've got even half a clue what they're missing.

Channel 4 News has been undercover inside Nigel Farage's Reform UK Party Limited General Election campaign in Clacton and has discovered shocking examples of white supremacy and extremism:

Turns out he’s an actor. From his profile:

“Funny, intelligent and larger than life character credited actor.
Although I am well spoken find it easy to play comedy or the intelligent businessman/office worker as well as the villain and mafia type which I get offered often.”

He even has videos on there, one with his normal accent, and another with him doing a “rough voice” (meaning cliche cockney). So this is either Channel 4 messed up big time by hiring him, or Refucks doing some 4D chess shit

Although I am well spoken find it easy to play comedy or the intelligent businessman/office worker as well as the villain and mafia type which I get offered often.”

He even has videos on there, one with his normal accent, and another with him doing a “rough voice” (meaning cliche cockney). So this is either Channel 4 messed up big time by hiring him, or Refucks doing some 4D chess shit
Fuck off back to Clacton cunt.

Being an actor and a giant ballsack of seething racist hate are not mutually exclusive. Laurence Fox, anyone?

So this is either Channel 4 messed up big time by hiring him, or Refucks doing some 4D chess shit

Or someone else altogether hired him and set up Channel 4 too. Plenty of potential culprits, hopefully the deep state, since nobbling Russian assets is pretty much their job and I’d be disappointed if they weren’t on the case.

Or they could just be a bona fide cunt.

Back
Top Bottom