Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Reform UK Party (latest nigel farage vehicle) is it to be laughed at or not

One thing I thought was interesting on QT last night was Farage trying to bat back the suggestion that Brexit had damaged pharmaceutical supply chains, and coming up with the UK’s rapid vaccine roll-out. A sudden look of worry came into his eyes mid-flow, and he interrupted himself to say that of course there were lots of questions about the vaccine itself.

He doesn’t just have to steer a course between overt and covert racists, he also has to keep a whole host of conspiraloons onside. Quite tricky.

One thing I thought was interesting on QT last night was Farage trying to bat back the suggestion that Brexit had damaged pharmaceutical supply chains, and coming up with the UK’s rapid vaccine roll-out. A sudden look of worry came into his eyes mid-flow, and he interrupted himself to say that of course there were lots of questions about the vaccine itself.

He doesn’t just have to steer a course between overt and covert racists, he also has to keep a whole host of conspiraloons onside. Quite tricky.

The trouble the fucker has, is he just makes up lies as he goes along, and forgets what he has said.

Did you notice him claim that 2.5m immigrates have come in the last two years, I shouted at the fucker that it's been just over 1.5m, then he carried on and said over 750k a year have come in the last two years, from this I concluded he had heard me. :D

The trouble the fucker has, is he just makes up lies as he goes along, and forgets what he has said.

Did you notice him claim that 2.5m immigrates have come in the last two years, I shouted at the fucker that it's been just over 1.5m, then he carried on and said over 750k a year have come in the last two years, from this I concluded he had heard me. :D

(((SmartTV)))

aye tbf when I get phone call these days about paperwork that used to dramatically reduced the cost of exporting pharmaceutical trails medication around the world for patients I've end so of the less emails with you can blame the pricks farrage and bojo

:mad:

Channel 4 News is produced by ITN, who also produces the news for C-5, and ITV since it's launch back in the 1950s, a long established, well respected and trusted news resource, I doubt they would risk staging something like that.

It's just Farage & twats trying to deflect the bad publicity, and why only complain to the electoral commission, and not OFCOM too?

Reform UK has dropped three of its candidates following reports they had made offensive comments, a spokesman has said.

Edward Oakenfull, who is standing in Derbyshire Dales; Robert Lomas, a candidate in Barnsley North, and Leslie Lilley, standing in Southend East and Rochford, will still appear on the ballot paper as Reform candidates as it is too late for them to be removed.

A Reform spokesman said if any of the three were elected they would sit as independent MPs.

These are the three that Fiona Bruce highlighted on Question Time, she asked why they hadn't been kicked out, when all three had been in the media over the last couple of weeks, he didn't like that at all.

And it's clearly part of the reason behind the boycott of the BBC.

It's all going swimmingly well for them, not.

ETA - oh hang on, the article goes on, "However, he said people should still vote for the candidates if they wished to register support for Reform."

So, basically they have dropped them, but asking people to still vote for them, WTF? :D

Does anyone seriously imagine there are voters out there going "Oh wow, this is terrible, I was thinking of voting Reform but these racist remarks by some of the candidates are making me reconsider"? Their whole campaign has been nothing but dogwhistles, every mutt in Clacton must be howling its head off. Anyone too dumb to realise that shouldn't be allowed near a ballot box.

Does anyone seriously imagine there are voters out there going "Oh wow, this is terrible, I was thinking of voting Reform but these racist remarks by some of the candidates are making me reconsider"? Their whole campaign has been nothing but dogwhistles, every mutt in Clacton must be howling its head off. Anyone too dumb to realise that shouldn't be allowed near a ballot box.
i think there is a small percentage, yes, especially young people

These are the three that Fiona Bruce highlighted on Question Time, she asked why they hadn't been kicked out, when all three had been in the media over the last couple of weeks, he didn't like that at all.

86730175-13583137-image-a-218_1719671917705.jpg

Edward Oakenfull

Edward Oakenfull, who is standing for Reform UK Party Limited in Derbyshire Dales, posted on X that 'importing loads of sub-Saharan Africans plus Muslims that inter-breed' had created a 'gene pool decline'.

86170177-13583137-Robert_Lomas_in_Barnsley_North_reportedly_said_that_black_people-a-214_1719671026958.jpg

Robert Lomas

Robert Lomas, who is standing for Reform UK Party Limited in Barnsley North, reportedly said that 'black people of Britain' were 'grifting the race card' and should 'get up off your lazy a*ses' and stop acting 'like savages'.

86621831-13583137-Leslie_Lilley_who_is_running_for_the_Reform_party_in_Southend_Ea-a-213_1719670878733.jpg

Leslie Lilley

Leslie Lilley, who is running for Reform UK Party Limited in Southend East and Rochford, said he would 'slaughter' migrants arriving on small boats and have their families 'taken out'.

86621831-13583137-Leslie_Lilley_who_is_running_for_the_Reform_party_in_Southend_Ea-a-213_1719670878733.jpg

Leslie Lilley

Leslie Lilley, who is running for Reform UK Party Limited in Southend East and Rochford, said he would 'slaughter' migrants arriving on small boats and have their families 'taken out'.

You'd think this one at least would easily clear the bar for hate speech/incitement.

Won't hold my breath for news of his arrest though. I'm sure there's worse heard every day in police locker rooms.

I feel like one more election cycle and we'll be at the point where overt nazism isn't even met with token censure any more. Most of the major SM platforms will let you post content like this.

He is boycotting the BBC. I'm sure many of us will be disappointed not to have to hear

There was isn't another Question Time before the election.

I'm sure that afterwards he'll announce that due to the changed political landscape, he's willing to speak to the nation using the BBC. He seems to have a standing invitation to QT anyway

Reactions: Ax^
I knowm, I know - looks don't matter, judge people by their personalities, none of my business what others choose to wear, I'm not a stunner myself, every person is beautiful, it's the human behind the face that counts, etc, etc, but Refukers really are a spectacularly ugly bunch wankers.
I find them repelling to look at.

I knowm, I know - looks don't matter, judge people by their personalities, none of my business what others choose to wear, I'm not a stunner myself, every person is beautiful, it's the human behind the face that counts, etc, etc, but Refukers really are a spectacularly ugly bunch wankers.
I find them repelling to look at.

One of them wasn't even able to keep his shirt free of drool stains for long enough to take a single publicity photo.

Back
Top Bottom