Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Reform UK Party (latest nigel farage vehicle) is it to be laughed at or not

Or someone else altogether hired him and set up Channel 4 too. Plenty of potential culprits, hopefully the deep state, since nobbling Russian assets is pretty much their job and I’d be disappointed if they weren’t on the case.

Or they could just be a bona fide cunt.

All of these are possible. Apparently the police are investigating the prick, so the truth will out I suppose, whatever it is.

Why the hell is this place so paranoid and aggressive?

A series of disingenuous posters who have a grudge against the site. They tend to return repeatedly and some of us react to that.

If you are genuinely new and have something to add, something that isn't suspect, fair enough.

There's a few here who don't want the place to end up like crap social media.

There's a few right wing posters who are kept in check but we don't really want any more.

If you are genuinely interested in being part of the community, fair enough.

Please understand that the site is constantly under attack from bad faith posters. Some of us get suspicious.

Turns out he’s an actor. From his profile:

“Funny, intelligent and larger than life character credited actor.
Although I am well spoken find it easy to play comedy or the intelligent businessman/office worker as well as the villain and mafia type which I get offered often.”

He even has videos on there, one with his normal accent, and another with him doing a “rough voice” (meaning cliche cockney). So this is either Channel 4 messed up big time by hiring him, or Refucks doing some 4D chess shit

The reform staff who were also filmed being homophobic, transphobic, equating gay people with nonces, wanting paramilitary police, wanting to bring back the noose, they certainly aren’t actors?

Its going to be like Brexit isn't it? Not everyone who votes/ed for Farage/Brexit is racist. But all racists vote/d for Farage /Brexit.

Hardly, for a start, racists like Neil Coyle in Bermondsey and Luke Akehurst in North Durham are Labour candidates in this election; and Rochdale has Red-brown racist George Galloway.

Turns out he’s an actor. From his profile:

“Funny, intelligent and larger than life character credited actor.
Although I am well spoken find it easy to play comedy or the intelligent businessman/office worker as well as the villain and mafia type which I get offered often.”

He even has videos on there, one with his normal accent, and another with him doing a “rough voice” (meaning cliche cockney). So this is either Channel 4 messed up big time by hiring him, or Refucks doing some 4D chess shit

Just thought it was a relevant bit of information, that’s all. Guess not though

His status as an occasional or part-time actor does not appear to have any greater relevance to the story than if he was a quantity surveyor, part-time milkman, nurse or mechanical engineer. He was a voluntary campaigner for Nigel Farage's Reform UK Party Limited, presumably on the basis that believes his clearly expressed views are similar to those of the organisation on whose behalf he volunteered to campaign:

Reactions: tim
Its going to be like Brexit isn't it? Not everyone who votes/ed for Farage/Brexit is racist. But all racists vote/d for Farage /Brexit.

think it a little bit more clear cut these days

they proclaim it a protest vote against sunak tory party

but its because they agree with Farage and his fan boys policy's

culture wars have made the line a bit more defined

I doubt that tbh. Certainly not in military terms.

Hitler was a great orator and had a very strong propaganda team, but I'm not so sure about his military tactics.

Is that why he lost the war?

:D

Just found these and they’ve in got me chuckling. I think I was off my face in intensive care and feeling a bit mischievous. Or I thought it was my last post and was feeling mischievous.

Would depend on time of day they were posted.

Channel 4 News has been undercover inside Nigel Farage's Reform UK Party Limited General Election campaign in Clacton and has discovered shocking examples of white supremacy and extremism:

It's revolting, but it's not as if the Tories haven't done their bit to create the conditions for a party like Reform to flourish.

It's revolting, but it's not as if the Tories haven't done their bit to create the conditions for a party like Reform to flourish.
And most of the print media for the past fuck knows how many decades, and the producers of BBC questions time, and every idiot fucking telly person saying ‘ we need to hear both sides’ to promote crank or ‘controversial’ opinions. Voices must be heard, especially if they keep society punching downwards while those at the top go through your wallet while holding your bag.

And most of the print media for the past fuck knows how many decades, and the producers of BBC questions time, and every idiot fucking telly person saying ‘ we need to hear both sides’ to promote crank or ‘controversial’ opinions. Voices must be heard, especially if they keep society punching downwards while those at the top go through your wallet while holding your bag.
and social media corporations who think everyone's views are equal. The likes of the legacy media allow this in part because they are afraid of those views going 'underground' (ie on social media). Unfprtunately capitalist control of social media puts profit, in the name of 'free speech', over tolerance and, perhaps more importantly, fact

Hardly, for a start, racists like Neil Coyle in Bermondsey and Luke Akehurst in North Durham are Labour candidates in this election; and Rochdale has Red-brown racist George Galloway.

Let's not forget the Great leader speaking to an audience of the Sun readers

“At the moment people coming from countries like Bangladesh are not being removed because they’re not being processed.”
“I’ll put the staff back in the returns unit, I’ll make sure I’ve got planes going off."

and social media corporations who think everyone's views are equal. The likes of the legacy media allow this in part because they are afraid of those views going 'underground' (ie on social media). Unfprtunately capitalist control of social media puts profit, in the name of 'free speech', over tolerance and, perhaps more importantly, fact
The pressing issue of dealing with banned returnees doesn't receive the airtime or urgency it merits

Back
Top Bottom