Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The grand tory 'civil war' thread

For a Tory, I thought Major wasn't too bad. For a Tory.

ETA: although I still think that instead of "ess aitch one tees", he should just have called them cunts.

yeah but he was shagging edwina ' woolly hats ' currry ( was it ? cant Remebmer her name but still a cunt ) so cant be all good

yeah but he was shagging edwina ' woolly hats ' currry ( was it ? cant Remebmer her name but still a cunt ) so cant be all good
Well, "for a Tory", dubious sexual proclivities are a bit of a given. I'm still waiting - offhandedly - to find out who's going to turn out to have been knocking off Theresa May...

i didnt mean quite that, she had those policies , yet he cuddled her at night, ye get me? although i am a bit pissed

8m ago12:37

William Hill have sent out a news release saying that for the first time they are setting odds on the assumption that David Cameron is likely to step down as Tory leader before Jeremy Corbyn quits as Labour leader. Here’s an extract.
For the first time David Cameron is favourite to stand down as Tory Leader before Jeremy Corbyn does so as Labour leader.
William Hill have cut their odds from 11/10 to 4/5 (stake 5 for profit of four)for Cameron to go first, and make Corbyn Evens (stake 1 for profit of 1) from 4/6.
William Hill have also cut their odds for David Cameron to resign as PM during 2016 from 3/1 to 2/1 - after winning the General Election in 2015 he was as long as 16/1 to quit this year.​
:D

ftr On R4's WatO Jenkin made an explicit accusation that Cameron had brought forward the announcement of the EUref leaflet in order to shunt the news agenda and distract from his own difficulties.

ftr On R4's WatO Jenkin made an explicit accusation that Cameron had brought forward the announcement of the EUref leaflet in order to shunt the news agenda and distract from his own difficulties.
Almost certainly the case. Cameron's cynicism knows no bounds. Good to see it back-firing on the fucker.

Tele reckons his own lobby fodder are calling Hamhead a hypocrite.

David Cameron has been accused of “hypocrisy” by Tory MPs after it emerged he ordered all parliamentary candidates to reveal their tax affairs just months after selling off his stake in an offshore trust for £30,000.
The document was circulated in March 2010 – just two months after Mr Cameron has now revealed he sold off a stake of the Bahamas trust set up by his father.
“It is hypocrisy”, said one Tory MP, adding: “What other definition do you have for when you tell people they've got to do one thing and do the exactly opposite yourself."

Horrible anus territory, I'd say!

And of course the Archbishop Welby story helps too

And of course the Archbishop Welby story helps too

How is that even a story? Meanwhile 17 schools in Edinburgh closing for safety reasons is yet to be reported by any of the Nationals. (presumably less newsworthy than working out how to talk about Elton John's sex life :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:)

Back
Top Bottom