Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The 2024 UK General Election - news, speculation and updates

This is Newry and Armagh (well the last 3 candidates). The Tory candidate was the Deputy Leader of RBWM council. Like me she is a middle class, Margo Leadbetter wannabe living in the Home Counties. What the fuck does she know about Newry? Why was she even standing? Fucking Tories. 83 votes though ha ha

View attachment 432001
The Tory for Leeds North had an address in Cumbria. I think they're what's called "paper candidates". They have 0% chance of winning as they're super safe seats, but they have to at least stand or it would be hard to call them a national party.

Basically, it's a box-ticking exercise.

Jess Phillips only just clings on, 700 votes ahead of another WPB candidate Jodi McIntyre (he of the 2010 student protests) in Birmingham. Probably means Shabana Mahmood is gone in Ladywood.

Jess Phillips only just clings on, 700 votes ahead of another WPB candidate Jodi McIntyre (he of the 2010 student protests) in Birmingham. Probably means Shabana Mahmood is gone in Ladywood.
Wasn’t she a bit less shit than most of them on Gaza too? Will be a few worried elsewhere I guess.

Back
Top Bottom