Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The 2024 UK General Election - news, speculation and updates

I can’t see some ex IRA member , Hamas sympathiser and Czech spy nicknamed Magic Grandpa losing to the changed Labour Party under Starmer and it’s fantastic data base and brand , can you ?

It really doesn't matter, symbolic or otherwise. Find that sad (not saaad). He'll get the odd question that gets batted away, and plow his furrow, mostly with nob heads.

It really doesn't matter, symbolic or otherwise. Find that sad (not saaad). He'll get the odd question that gets batted away, and plow his furrow, mostly with nob heads.
He’ll be irrelevant in Parliament, he won’t sit on any committees, or get questions, the media will be more interested in the government and then the Tory civil war and whatever idiotic thing a Reform MP has said.

The only benefit Corbyn gets is a very good income to help fund his speaking at protests etc.

John McDonnell just said “Let’s rejoice at getting rid of the Tories, that’s good enough for me.”

Always liked him, smart guy. Wonder if he’d become leader instead of Corbyn if Labour would have done better?
Possibly. He might not have had Labour right and the tory press banging on about how antisemitic he was. They'd probably have found something else though.

No. God you're obsessed. I thought Corbyn only lived rent free in Tories heads?
It’s not an obsession it’s called an opinion on the worst phase of Labours history, Corbyn was a disaster and helped give us Boris as PM. Him being consigned to irrelevance is just basic karma given the damage he did to our country.

Possibly. He might not have had Labour right and the tory press banging on about how antisemitic he was. They'd probably have found something else though.
I think he’d never let anti semitism flourish and would manage the media more effectively. He’s a very smart operator with sharp mind and quick thinker. Basically everything Corbyn isn’t, who’s easily one of the dullest minds in politics.

Will agree that McDonnell a far more savvy politician than Corbyn. But it’s in the past it can’t be changed

He’ll be irrelevant in Parliament, he won’t sit on any committees, or get questions, the media will be more interested in the government and then the Tory civil war and whatever idiotic thing a Reform MP has said.

The only benefit Corbyn gets is a very good income to help fund his speaking at protests etc.
He'll be relevant to his constituents. Rather than a bellend with his fingers in all the pies.

I've always been an advocate of proportional representation, but thank fuck the same idiots who voted against it are currently voting for Reform. Else we'd have far more of them in the commons.

Back
Top Bottom