Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The 2023 Russian Coup.

What do I think doesn't matter?
Well I don't know, you've spent the last three hours claiming that the Wagner column advancing on Moscow faces imminent immolation at the hands of Russia's very efficient and effective airforce. And stuff like that.

Well I don't know, you've spent the last three hours claiming that the Wagner column advancing on Moscow faces imminent immolation at the hands of Russia's very efficient and effective airforce. And stuff like that.
Like everyone Ive not been claiming anything, Ive been asking what ifs and speculating, including why there hasnt been a big counterattack - if Wagner reach Moscow unopposed that is a huge signal to the state of affairs.

But just one more time: What do I think doesn't matter? I dont want to clog up the thread with this but I didn't understand what your were getting at. Still dont

Last edited:
Like everyone Ive not bee claiming anything, Ive been asking what ifs and speculating, including why there hasnt been a big counterattack - if Wagner reach Moscow unopposed that is a huge signal to the state of affairs.

But just one more time: What do I think doesn't matter? I dont want to clog up the thread with this but I didn't understand what your were getting at. Still dont
You’ll be on his list of posters to be interned if you don’t watch it .

Like everyone Ive not bee claiming anything, Ive been asking what ifs and speculating, including why there hasnt been a big counterattack - if Wagner reach Moscow unopposed that is a huge signal to the state of affairs.

If he ever planned on returning to Moscow Putin would have to send quite a big signal about the generals that Wagner is pissed off with.

I wonder if they are with Putin at the mo...at the far end of a very long table

Some good new regarding those nukes (was talked about earlier re nuke storage)

"The Russians actually have a pretty good permissive action link system, or PAL," the retired general said, referring to a security system that prevents unauthorized arming or detonation of nuclear devices. "So grabbing a nuclear weapons storage depot doesn't mean you're going to be able to deploy nuclear weapons. It's far more complex and protected than that."

ps. come on putin, we love you, you can do it! x

In a scenario where Wagner (and whoever else is already or ends up on his side) do effectively gain control of Russia and it’s official army etc, what would motivate them to continue the war on Ukraine instead of pulling out normalising business relations with outside world etc ?

Presumably these are people who are prepared to be seen openly supporting them. Wonder what the general feeling there about all this is.
I dunno they might literally be saying why don’t you go and disrupt Moscow not here
Do coup attempts have to have popular support ?

In a scenario where Wagner (and whoever else is already or ends up on his side) do effectively gain control of Russia and it’s official army etc, what would motivate them to continue the war on Ukraine instead of pulling out normalising business relations with outside world etc ?
You'd imagine that as much reconstruction money as possible would come from Putin-friendly oligarchs, wouldn't have thought there'd be much resistance to that in the west. Not sure how much of a dent that would make though.

This has got to be a load of bollocks right? There's no way a relatively small group of mercs can take on the Russian army.

Back
Top Bottom