Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The 2019 General Election

The tory dirty tricks with twitter, is not just an issue of fake news, it also undermines the concept of full facts, which is very serious in itself as more and more with social media it will need independent verification, if the public can't trust F/F what can it trust?

The tory dirty tricks with twitter, is not just an issue of fake news, it also undermines the concept of full facts, which is very serious in itself as more and more with social media it will need independent verification, if the public can't trust F/F what can it trust?
Death and taxes

Tbf , the Tories proper fucked up on this , their Social Media advisors thought they understood Twitter and the backlash proves they don't.

So - Corbyn's Labour is pressuring the Tories to edge their manifesto ever so slightly leftwards, and Johnson's Conservatives are edging anarchists towards the ballot box.

how did he do this?
To be fair it’s a complex formula of Brexit , an analysis of Labour being a coalition of w/class/ Islamacists/ identity politics and classic liberal tendencies in anarchism . Me I’d build something new but he thinks it’s gone past that stage .

To be fair it’s a complex formula of Brexit , an analysis of Labour being a coalition of w/class/ Islamacists/ identity politics and classic liberal tendencies in anarchism . Me I’d build something new but he thinks it’s gone past that stage .
I don't understand how that gets to voting tory!

I don't understand how that gets to voting tory!
It fits with the general tendency on urban, very visible at present, of a gradual drift from anarchism towards conservatism as people get older. It's just like the rest of society, but with more pretentious justifications.

Reactions: tim
Back
Top Bottom