Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The 2019 General Election

If my email snip is true, which of course it is...do you think belboid should apologise for saying I don't give a fuck about Wales? And those that sided with him?
I don't. You think PC is wales? You think that you can use welsh interest as rhetoric - that nationalism equals the interests that you claim to give a shit about. No. You owe a lot more people apologies.

He did a search for plaid - it turned up 1. It was in his inbox, not deleted or in a folder. He just left it there. That's the level of commitment. The bit at the bottom where you choose which account to view - and it's dead nature - suggests a separate account.

I never delete any emails or put them in a folder to be fair.

If my email snip is true, which of course it is...do you think belboid should apologise for saying I don't give a fuck about Wales? And those that sided with him?

No, how does joining PC *for free* mean you care about Wales?

He's had one plaid email on that account in a year then. I don't think this indicates enough interest in wales beyond a formal bureaucratic interest - in fact, given these people are anti-=the w/c in wales he's siding with the oppressor.

I never delete any emails or put them in a folder to be fair.
That stupid cunt doesn't know how googlemail works. The bit at the bottom with the account avatar....Dexter from The Cartoon Channel....i.e. me. I searched my inbox for plaid, used the one with least info...and at that point today did have an unread email, yup.

Doesn't matter though...proof was posted and your mates are bending over backwards arguing about why no apology is required.

It's embarrassing.

He's had one plaid email on that account in a year then. I don't think this indicates enough interest in wales beyond a formal bureaucratic interest - in fact, given these people are anti-=the w/c in wales he's siding with the oppressor.

Fair.

That stupid cunt doesn't know how googlemail works. The bit at the bottom with the account avatar....Dexter from The Cartoon Channel....i.e. me. I searched my inbox for plaid, used the one with least info...and at that point today did have an unread email, yup.

Doesn't matter though...proof was posted and your mates are bending over backwards arguing about why no apology is required.

It's embarrassing.

I mean, nobody owes you an apology. If anyone owes anyone an apology it's you.

Really? You know...you can search for people saying things on urban, yeah?

Even in the Wales subforum.
No the job is not done, not by a long shot. You do the job if you choose to.

Yes, we lost the first indy (against the might of the british state and media and corporations... by just over 5%) but we're stronger now and we have a lot more experience...we should win next time...and they know that still won't be the end of it. You can do the same if it's what you want. We'll support you if you want us to.

No-one's forcing you either/any way or another way. Just willing to lend a hand if that's what you or anyone else decides to do.

Because fuck westminster and the corrupt ****s in it and around it and feeding off it and addicted to it and worshipping it :)

They suck up everything from everyone, they don't give a fuck about you, me, your kids, your friends...they do not give a fuck.

If you can't tear it down, make it irrelevant, remove it as an influence. Show that you can do much better without them.

Have you seen what's happened up here? You want that stuff, you have to. 38% drop in crime, wage rises for nhs staff, free education/prescriptions, actively pro-immigration, we look after the old and the young and we don't have full powers. 11 years of limited power.

You can probably do better than us.

If you want to.

/steps off soap-box

I'm on record here as supporting Wales, on urban. Did I photoshop that as well?

Let's see the twisting now.

DexterTCN why will not answer these simple questions...

What's this? You joined PC in 2018? :confused:

Are you still a member?

- or did you just join for a free period?

Back
Top Bottom