Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The 2019 General Election

No, because he won’t win the seat he is challenging in.

Are you confident about that? Bookies have Lib Dems and Tories neck and neck and the constituency was 72% remain.

Am genuinely interested in any insight you might have because Labour improved their vote share significantly in 2017 at the Tories expense with Lib Dems doing poorly. You can get 9/1 on Labour to take the seat and I quite fancy that unless Umunna is likely to significantly increase the yellow vermin share of the vote.

Are you confident about that? Bookies have Lib Dems and Tories neck and neck and the constituency was 72% remain.

Am genuinely interested in any insight you might have because Labour improved their vote share significantly in 2017 at the Tories expense with Lib Dems doing poorly. You can get 9/1 on Labour to take the seat and I quite fancy that unless Umunna is likely to significantly increase the yellow vermin share of the vote.
I don’t have anything you can base your betting on.

Separate account for PC stuff - one email in a year. That's commitment.

If that detail all comes from that one screenshot then I dont think its a proper match what is shown. The 1 next to inbox refers to how many unread items there are. Cannot see how many search results for plaid there are from that image, because the window needs to be wider before it starts to show such numbers in the row below the search bar. Nothing to indicate a separate account.

Sorry for the sad analysis. Might have signed up with Plaids website as "mark --" though, which shows true commitment to the cause :p

I just heard Swinson saying the upcoming election could bring about a seismic change. I think she means the resumption of fracking tests after the said election.

If that detail all comes from that one screenshot then I dont think its a proper match what is shown. The 1 next to inbox refers to how many unread items there are. Cannot see how many search results for plaid there are from that image, because the window needs to be wider before it starts to show such numbers in the row below the search bar. Nothing to indicate a separate account.

Sorry for the sad analysis. Might have signed up with Plaids website as "mark --" though, which shows true commitment to the cause :p

I think I've found the original:

Capture4.PNG

He did a search for plaid - it turned up 1. It was in his inbox, not deleted or in a folder. He just left it there. That's the level of commitment. The bit at the bottom where you choose which account to view - and it's dead nature - suggests a separate account.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom