Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Students occupy University of Sheffield Auditorium

...and I posted accurate figures for a University outside the capital showing that your £300 wouldn't get near a month's rent.
You didn't say which university though? Where is it? I do know Bristol and Oxford are both very expensive as well.

For christ sake there is life beyond London! And outside the capital it *is* possible to get uni accomodation for the sort of prices I suggested, and I posted links to prove it.

Again, how the hell is that "pretty fucking offensive"?
I don't doubt it is possible to pay more, much much more, than 300 a month, but it would be a good basic starting point
Many students are struggling to find any accommodation under £150 pppw, and that is contributing to the £50k debt that they are likely to leave University with. For some ill-informed, tory to state with authority that £300 pppm is fine and dandy as a baseline assumption is pretty fucking cuntish.

Many students are struggling to find any accommodation under £150 pppw, and that is contributing to the £50k debt that they are likely to leave University with. For some ill-informed, tory to state with authority that £300 pppm is fine and dandy as a baseline assumption is pretty fucking cuntish.
a) I am not a Tory. I am not a member of any political party. I am a floating voter who has voted Labour (5 general elections and several local elections) far more often than Tory (one general election and 2009 Euros)

b) Nor am I ill informed. Please provide an example of a city, other than London, where it is hard to find accomodation under £150ppw?

a) I am not a Tory. I am not a member of any political party. I am a floating voter who has voted Labour (5 general elections and several local elections) far more often than Tory (one general election and 2009 Euros)

b) Nor am I ill informed. Please provide an example of a city, other than London, where it is hard to find accomodation under £150ppw?
Brighton.
BTW you don't have to be a member/voter to hold and express conservative, reactionary, self-serving, mean-spirited, anti-social sentiments. Vermin.

OMG...reactionary, mean-spirited, anti-social....can you seriously level that at somebody else and keep a straight face !!

Get a grip. Look in the mirror.

Listen to the people's rage ? I am starting to think this rage is something in your own head.

I don't mean to judge you on that. I wish you well with your recovery.

When you accidentally joined the BNP and called for posters here to be paraded on redwatch - was that all the old you? Was that Barry43210

Because every single time you come back it's with the same stuff. You need going.

It's a long time since I've witnessed such deranged paranoia.

Do you seriously think that only one other person on earth can hold a different view to you ?

By the way, would you mind not associating me with any political parties, least the BNP.

Do you seriously think that only one other person on earth can hold a different view to you ?

By the way, would you mind not associating me with any political parties, least the BNP.
Honesty goes a long way. If you're honest here you're getting banned. Are you honest. We already know that you've lied about past log-ins - here is your chance to come clean. You lying cunt.

Honesty goes a long way. If you're honest here you're getting banned. Are you honest. We already know that you've lied about past log-ins - here is your chance to come clean. You lying cunt.

OK I will entertain you for a moment.

So ...."we already know that you've lied about past log-ins here"

Can you please tell me what that means ?

Butchersapron.

I'm addressing you directly with a question which I think you missed.

You said ...."we already know that you've lied about past log-ins here"

And are repeatedly following me with some form of accusation. I'd like to resolve that with you.

Can you tell me what you mean ?

This feels like trolling to me. Black and white on the screen. I don't think forums put up with trolls.

Butchersapron.

I'm addressing you directly with a question which I think you missed.

You said ...."we already know that you've lied about past log-ins here"

And are repeatedly following me with some form of accusation. I'd like to resolve that with you.

Can you tell me what you mean ?

This feels like trolling to me. Black and white on the screen. I don't think forums put up with trolls.
Times up.

look at it from the bnp's pov: bet they wish they'd never heard of you.

With you apologizing to people you have thrown unsubstantiated accusations at ? I have no doubt. and in your day to day life too I expect. A real mess.

Back
Top Bottom