Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Should the Queen meet Martin McGuinness?

Well, they have done it:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-18607911
_61196806_1axxxxphoto.jpg

did you bring any semtex brenda???

I hope your not refering to martin and her having sex.....

And sure look at our wee Peter all smiles in the background...
Where`s Iris at Peter?? im surprised she hasn`t pushed her way in.
Oh yes she was up on the Black mountain trying to remove that
Foreign flag...
can some one post a pic up of th tricolour on the black mountain..
Its still there...the huns tried to remove it last night and there was
a bit of fistycuffs i believe...
It at UTV.com

I think there's only one party in the Robinson household that does the actual pushing.

And looking at that pic I can well believe the other rumour, that Peter and Iris have had plastic surgery to retain that "youthful" look. Now here's me thinking pride was a sin . . .

Foreign flag...
It at UTV.com
posted earlier in the thread bro...
more than fistycuffs i believe, the ruc attacked it illegaly...
I'm hearing its kicking off all over our wee province.....

That is not as interesting as "it is kicking off all over the province". As you well know, you piss-artist.

How would you know what my journey to work entails? However, i don't recall the BBC reporting on the many anti-jubilee events that happened the other week. Therefore they didn't happen lol. Or perhaps the state's propaganda service has a penchant for selective reporting? I suspect it does.

How would you know what my journey to work entails? However, i don't recall the BBC reporting on the many anti-jubilee events that happened the other week. Therefore they didn't happen lol. Or perhaps the state's propaganda service has a penchant for selective reporting? I suspect it does.

If it had been kicking off all over the country during the Jubilee then I believe (as would you, if you, instead of being a piss-artist, were honest) it would have been mentioned by the BBC.

Foreign flag...
It at UTV.com

My mate used to work for that well respected periodical the "Larne Guardian" (;)) and had to cover a story involving some orangemen who, when someone flew a tricolour from the top of a tree, first tried to climb it to remove it and (when none could scale the tree successfully) attempted to cut it down. That's when someone called the police in order to stop them damaging the tree. Ah - dignity, always dignity...... :D

If it had been kicking off all over the country during the Jubilee then I believe (as would you, if you, instead of being a piss-artist, were honest) it would have been mentioned by the BBC.

So you think the more likely scenario that the Queen visited Northern Ireland and, given the history,nobody at all protested? God, you are a thick bastard. :D i think your brain is starting to deteriorate. You can't have many years left now though eh?

So you think the more likely scenario that the Queen visited Northern Ireland and, given the history,nobody at all protested? God, you are a thick bastard. :D i think your brain is starting to deteriorate. You can't have many years left now though eh?

A few protests, very likely. Kicking off all over the province, not.

Lock&Light said:
A few protests, very likely. Kicking off all over the province, not.

Well in the absence of any reporting on the matter we have to use information from people who live in in the province. And as you weren't there...

Lock&Light said:
I must clairvoyant then as I know that there was flooding today in the north of Ireland without having been there for at least three years.

So you must know more than someone who lives there Lol.

Back
Top Bottom