Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Should the Queen meet Martin McGuinness?

well you dont live in West belfast..and i can tell you that that ex provo/sein fein people
are going to have to be moving home soon because their presense..
And there ability " to talk on behalf off" the people of that area is in tatters...
pretty soon they will be looking for protection from the psni to ensure the saftey of their homes
and im not joking....in 12 months time those SF representitivtes wont even live in West Belfast

On a slight tangent was wondering if someone could answer this question. I remember in Belfast 10 years ago seeing areas done in Nationalist colours with flags etc. However last time I was there about 4 years ago I didn't see as much. Now I have been looking at Google streetview and I simply can't find the Nationalist equivalent of the Unionist/Loyalist streets. How come? Am I simply not looking in the right place? I can understand the letters on telegraph poles disappearing, but not everything.

well you dont live in West belfast..and i can tell you that that ex provo/sein fein people
are going to have to be moving home soon because their presense..
And there ability " to talk on behalf off" the people of that area is in tatters...
pretty soon they will be looking for protection from the psni to ensure the saftey of their homes
and im not joking....in 12 months time those SF representitivtes wont even live in West Belfast

and yet... West Belfast just elected 4 of them... from 5 seats available

Back
Top Bottom