Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Russell Brand on Revolution

russel brand jemima khan called a hooker out to jeminas estate in thr home counties and while the hooker was there russel got out of hand in a way which scarred the hungarain call girl and she escaped and drove back to london. russel shit himself payed the girl 500 quid and then had to go to court about it obviosly rus knew the handskake and got away with it but not without causing considerable attention to himself and his exploits.
He also recently came on to a bird from the financial times who was interviewing him making her feel sick she even said in the paper just a few weeks ago.
Most famously he bragged once about giving strangers blow jobs through holes in a public toilet door it goes without saying not the sort of bloke you leave alone with your kids or anyone elses.

I'm not a fan of lightbulbs in all honesty .. fuck with my ambiánce and tranquillity at the best of times but especially the 110 long life ones that keep going out when I'm down deep dark scary lightwells all on my own .. 'you can't read a book under those circumstances' .. tony cascarino chapter 3 it's only a game !!

Here in BC, it's been legislated that we have to buy the long life lightbulbs. You can't get regular bulbs anymore. That might be ok if the long life bulbs actually were long life. I bought a lamp a couple of months ago. It needed three bulbs. Last week, one of them burned out.

So what's changed, is that bulbs used to cost about a dollar each. Now they cost ten dollars.

RB did blow a stranger in a toilet back when he was an edgy narco operating out of the wilds of cable TV.

Which shows this real russian nationalist homophobe has spent his life - his real life, not this joke one constructed for this site - watching youtube. What a victory.

russel brand jemima khan called a hooker out to jeminas estate in thr home counties and while the hooker was there russel got out of hand in a way which scarred the hungarain call girl and she escaped and drove back to london. russel shit himself payed the girl 500 quid and then had to go to court about it obviosly rus knew the handskake and got away with it but not without causing considerable attention to himself and his exploits.
He also recently came on to a bird from the financial times who was interviewing him making her feel sick she even said in the paper just a few weeks ago.
Most famously he bragged once about giving strangers blow jobs through holes in a public toilet door it goes without saying not the sort of bloke you leave alone with your kids or anyone elses.
I'm not sure how giving blowjobs to adult strangers makes you unsafe to be around kids. What do you mean by that?

I dunno wtf point RB was attempting to prove on that video but I would have thought that most adults on here know the difference between a blow-job and a wank. Apparently not.

And even the wank was implied (and rather quick).

Lefties slagging lefties for not being lefties YAWWWWWWNNNNN. The Urban self regard show where everyone really posts about themselves and how great they are. Keyboard Wolfies.

Where is the thread about the politics of Jay-Z or Ant/Dec or Emmerdale/Corrie/Enders actors/actresses or (insert celebrity here)?

It all reminds me of Tim Henman. Okay he wasn't #1 tennis saviour who would deliver us, but he was fuck load better than the rest of the Brits at the time. But people slagged him off because he wasn't Federer/Sampras when they should have been slagging off all the other tits.

Lefties slagging lefties for not being lefties YAWWWWWWNNNNN. The Urban self regard show where everyone really posts about themselves and how great they are. Keyboard Wolfies.

Where is the thread about the politics of Jay-Z or Ant/Dec or Emmerdale/Corrie/Enders actors/actresses or (insert celebrity here)?

It all reminds me of Tim Henman. Okay he wasn't #1 tennis saviour who would deliver us, but he was fuck load better than the rest of the Brits at the time. But people slagged him off because he wasn't Federer/Sampras when they should have been slagging off all the other tits.
You saying you're better than that, then?

You saying you're better than that, then?

Why is there no left in the UK? Because they aren't as great as meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

I wonder if in Spain there are loads of people on the internet slating Pablo Iglesias because he's got funny hair, is on TV, has sex with people, talks a bit funny. Hmmm...

this thread is like a prick magnet. every single flavour of prick eventually pops by to tell us what they think vis a vis what they think this thread is saying. all of whom wish to insult the posters on here for whatever position the prick thinks "we" hold.

Aye, its a veritable glory hole.

Back
Top Bottom