Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Rugby Union 2017-18

That wont really help them in the tourney they play in. They need a bit of sparkle & nous in the midfield. And we all use the granny rule plus money in our leagues to exploit it, which they cant.

I understand their wish to have home grown players doing their thang, but if they have the material out there they should use it. Not sure what their cherry-picking remit might otherwise entail. Is Spain still the motherland?

Im not really sure it desereved a red. He was just cuddling him. His uncle would be proud though :D
Rugby has gone soft if theres any follow up after that, as you said prob wasn't even a red, the players of the 80s and earlier would be pissing themselves!

Another good win for Wales. I think Moriarty was daft, likely to cop a decent band for that, not going to help his cause if he want's to be on the plane to Japan. He's had a cracking tour as well.

Also nice to see George North complete 240 mins of rugby on tour, wasn't that long ago his career looked in doubt.

Solid tour all round, some real depth developing, autumn tests are going to be interesting!

Another good win for Wales. I think Moriarty was daft, likely to cop a decent band for that, not going to help his cause if he want's to be on the plane to Japan. He's had a cracking tour as well.
All of a sudden Wales are looking pretty good. A month ago I couldn’t see us winning a game on tour! To beat SA and Argentina twice with a full strength side would have been achievement, but to do it with a greatly weakened squad is not far off miraculous!

All of a sudden Wales are looking pretty good. A month ago I couldn’t see us winning a game on tour! To beat SA and Argentina twice with a full strength side would have been achievement, but to do it with a greatly weakened squad is not far off miraculous!

I'm starting to think this "weakened" team are better that the regulars!

I only got to see the second half of our game against the Aussies. We did well in limiting Folau. The shepherding of Sexton and Ringrose really nullified him. From what I've heard of the first half Australia lost something when Genia went off. Should be a cracker on Saturday, and confirm that our best seasons are those one year out from the WC.

Last edited:
A desperation move?
tripod-turnstile.jpg

SB22_Speed_Ramp.jpg

Totally. The lopsided reffing has been awful. Big opportunity for Ben Skeen to make the game about him today in Sydney.

Back
Top Bottom