Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Autumn Rugby Internationals 2022

and of course selling off the right to these games and the six nation

help rugby domestically in the country these deals exists in

wankers

England's alleged strength is in the set piece but AB have dominance here

Cross field kicks are worrying England badly

Hope my mate who is at the game is enjoying it as I don’t think I would

JVP been intercepted, sacked and charged down. A couple of snipes. Must be hooked at half time surely

Reactions: Ax^
anybody watching did england at least defend well during that half or are the all blacks taking it easy waiting to gas the english out :hmm:

England didn’t do a great deal well.

One team is playing a game of space, one of contact. I know which I prefer philosophically

Notably tapped a 5m penalty rather than go for scrum or line out as set piece been shit. A few pick and goes and then coughed up a penalty again

England very wasteful in the 22.

A few changes for England now. I can’t see them making much difference

Better attacking shape since Tuilagi off

Not sure Stuart’s first was a try, but some lovely backplay - especially May and Slade. Great off load by Ribbans for try no 2

Think smith better suited as a sub in latter stages

Last games this weekend, out of window internationals are silly and I think this may be the second year in a row England have played the Boks out of the window.

Before that Wales face Australia at 3:15pm. It’s ridiculous that the Wobblies have played five internationals in five weeks. They basically only have half a team, and Wales aren’t doing much better. There are a few debuts for both teams, Alun Wyn Jones returns in the row. I predict a scrappy and fatigued game. Pivac out if Wales lose?

England have a messed up team again. Another lock at flanker. Poor Dave Ribbans i reckon he had earned a start against the country of his birth. Genge and Cowan Dickie drop out for Mako Vunipola (likely to cough up a lot of scrum penalties) and Jamie George. The Smith, Farrell, Tuilagi axis continues but the slow and short Nowell is dropped for Tommy Freeman on the wing. England ought to win this given they’re facing a weakened team but I fancy South Africa to win by a few points. I just hope their performance is better than the first 70 minutes of last week

Back
Top Bottom