Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Autumn Rugby Internationals 2021

That’s the game. Kick the pen, get the restart, hold on to it. Kick out.

If there’s even time for restart

Reactions: Ax^
You don’t beat New Zealand by being timid. You’ve got to get early points, keep the pressure on the scoreboard and basically have your boot pressed down on their throat the entire game. See England in 2012 and 2019. Line speed is what killed them in 2019 against England.

I think a victory is a doable for Ireland but they’re going to need a few players to have the game of their life.
Well I think Doris, Conan, Gibson-Park and Keenan have all played their best ever rugby for Ireland.

That’s how you beat New Zealand. Relentless pressure. Keep scoring, you need approx 30 points. And play out of your skin.

Well I think Doris, Conan, Gibson-Park and Keenan have all played their best ever rugby for Ireland.

That’s how you beat New Zealand. Relentless pressure. Keep scoring, you need approx 30 points. And play out of your skin.

let not Forget Joey looking like the future of the Number 10 shirt

Must be the fifth time Andy Farrell has beaten New Zealand as a coach, this is his first as a head coach.

That’s a great try. England are making some decent metres in attack but not sure about Manu ok the wing defensively

me neither I hope it's rubbish :mad:

It wasn't a classic. England couldn't capitalise on two yellow cards against Aus, I know these days it's much less likely that you'll run in ten, but England conceded 3 for the first card and if not for a seatbelt tackle would have conceded 3 during the second as well.
Late score flattered England.

And yes, let's talk haircuts, what the fuck is going on with rugby these days?
Henry Slade looks like someone shaved him when he was passed out drunk, but presumably he actually walked into the barber and said "I'd like a haircut that makes it immediately obvious that I'm a massive cunt"

not sure about Manu ok the wing defensively

I'm very sure. Can you guess what I think? :D

I know this Aus Team is missing some players and England had to adjust late, but it's hard to believe that (a) Aus beat SA not long ago and (b) England are still conceding so many penalties

Back
Top Bottom