ASTANA QAZAQSTAN TEAM (AST – KAZ)
BAHRAIN VICTORIOUS (TBV – BRN)
BORA – HANSGROHE (BOH – GER)
COFIDIS (COF – FRA)
EF EDUCATION – EASYPOST (EFE – USA)
GREENEDGE CYCLING (BEX – AUS)
GROUPAMA – FDJ (GFC – FRA)
INEOS GRENADIERS (IGD – GBR)
INTERMARCHÉ – CIRCUS - WANTY (ICW – BEL)
JUMBO-VISMA (TJV – NED)
MOVISTAR TEAM (MOV – ESP)
SOUDAL QUICK-STEP (SOQ – BEL)
TEAM ARKEA – SAMSIC (ARK – FRA)
TEAM DSM (DSM – NED)
TREK – SEGAFREDO (TFS – USA)
UAE TEAM EMIRATES (UAD – UAE)

Womens WT Dates

January 15-17 Santos Women's Tour Down Under
January 28 Cadel Evans Road Race
February 9-12 UAE Tour
February 25 Omloop Het Nieuwsblad
March 4 Strade Bianche
March 11 Ronde van Drenthe
March 19 Trofeo Alfredo Binda
March 23 Exterior Classic Brugge-De Panne
March 26 Gent-Wevelgem
April 2 Ronde van Vlaanderen
April 8 Paris Roubaix
April 16 Amstel Gold Race
April 19 La Fleche Wallonne
April 23 Liege-Bastogne-Liege
May 1-7 La Vuelta Femenina
May 12-14 Itzulia Women
May 18-21 Vuelta a Burgos Feminas
June 5-10 Women’s Tour
June 17-20 Tour de Suisse
June 30-July 9 Giro d’Italia Donne
July 23-30 Tour de France Femmes
August 19 Postnord Vargarda WestSweden TTT
August 20 Postnord Vargarda WestSweden
August 22-27 Tour of Scandinavia
September 2 GP Lorent Agglomération
September 5-10 Simac Ladies Tour
September 15-17 Tour de Romandie
October 12-14 Tour of Chongming Island
October 17 Tour of Guangxi

Womens WT Teams

CANYON//SRAM RACING (CSR – GER)
EF EDUCATION - TIBCO - SVB (TIB – USA)
FDJ-SUEZ (FST – FRA)
GREENEDGE CYCLING (BEX – AUS)
HUMAN POWERED HEALTH (HPW – USA)
LIV RACING TEQFIND (LIV – NED)
MOVISTAR TEAM WOMEN (MOV – ESP)
TEAM DSM (DSM – NED)
TEAM JUMBO VISMA (JVW – NED)
TEAM SD WORX (SDW – NED)
TREK – SEGAFREDO (TFS – USA)
UAE TEAM (UAD – UAE)
UNO-X PRO CYCLING TEAM (UXT – NOR)
ISRAEL PREMIER TECH ROLAND (CGS – SUI)
FENIX-DECEUNINCK (FED – BEL)

proper excited. I re-watched last years Il Lombardia earlier today. been enjoying the cx over the festive period.

proper excited. I re-watched last years Il Lombardia earlier today. been enjoying the cx over the festive period.
Cross has been really excellent this past week and there's more still to come. Looking forward to the Benidorm race and the Worlds.
TDU is a bore but Vuelta a San Juan International in Argentina starts a few days after and the World Champ is on the startline.
Then it'll soon be the classics and another couple of podium places at RVV and P-R for Van Aert ;)

Does anyone here subscribe to Eurosport?
For the extras I think it's preferable to GCN (too much sub-Top Gear crap) or Discovery Channel (too many sub-Attenborough wildlife docs). At least with Europsort you get winter sports, motorbikes and some rock climbing (not interested in tennis or snooker). BUT does it archive races like GCN does?

Does anyone here subscribe to Eurosport?
For the extras I think it's preferable to GCN (too much sub-Top Gear crap) or Discovery Channel (too many sub-Attenborough wildlife docs). At least with Europsort you get winter sports, motorbikes and some rock climbing (not interested in tennis or snooker). BUT does it archive races like GCN does?
I’ve just stuck with GCN as I’ve no interest in other sports, and while the quality varies a bit some of the documentaries are excellent.

I’ve just stuck with GCN as I’ve no interest in other sports, and while the quality varies a bit some of the documentaries are excellent.
They're both £6.99 a month but GCN is only £40pa whilst Eurosport which now just seems to be Discovery+ is £60. I don' think I'd watch enough giant slalom or films about wolves to justify the extra £20 so will probably stick with GCN for another season.
I would pay double to subscribe to a channel that banned Adam Blythe though. Quite often I just pick a random language for commentary whenever he is on.

I've got Eurosport 1 and 2 on my Virgin package and it's great for cycling. I don't watch GCN so can't compare. twistedAM I feel like that about Rob Hatch though.

I've got Eurosport 1 and 2 on my Virgin package and it's great for cycling. I don't watch GCN so can't compare. twistedAM I feel like that about Rob Hatch though.

I don't have a television so it has to be a standalone streaming package.
And yeah Hatch has just got plain bad. I think he used to be okay but he commentates a six hour race at the pace of a seven furlong horse race and drops his broad Lancastrian accent for some spanglish crap.
They should give Matt Stephens and Dan Lloyd more work.
And keep Kirby. I know he splits opinion but I always preferred Duffield over Arse Liggett, and Kirby is from the Duffield school of talking glorious crap on a slow day.

anyone following the TDU? Jay vine is some talent considering he was discovered zia zwift.

That's not quite true but is obviously a line that GCN and Zwift like to tout.
He had a pretty good season in 2019 on a CT team before that Zwift competition came along - Jay Vine

Anyway we're in Argentina now and so far it is Bennett 1 Jakobsen 1 with Gaviria also looks g good in his new Movistar colours.

Great cross season and nice to see it end with Van Aert on the second step. Looking forward to a repeat at RVV and PR.

pogacar had a good day out today at the classica jaen paraiso.
Now on 3 racedays and 3 wins. Kind of a pity that's he not going head-to-head with Remco at the UAE tour but Van der Poel and Van Second must not be looking forward to seeing him in this form at Strade Bianchi.

Now on 3 racedays and 3 wins. Kind of a pity that's he not going head-to-head with Remco at the UAE tour but Van der Poel and Van Second must not be looking forward to seeing him in this form at Strade Bianchi.
has he won again today? I've not caught up yet.

I haven't watched it yet - only had time to watch the Ineos mountain trail fail again today at the Algarve.
Great win by Magnus Cort Stage 3 @ Volta ao Algarve, no other team or sprinter could catch him. The last few KMs are what bike racing's all about.

I know it's only £40pa and it's a niche sport so we'll never get the best commentators but Hatch and Blythe are a joke. Spent most of the ITT saying they were bad at sums; that's apart from when they were waffling about Pidcock. Thankfully they have other languages on there to choose from. I can't speak any other languages but Slovenian commentary would be better than those two dickheads.
Where's Carlton? At least he would have notepad out doing some maths.

And, Carlton Kirby is back! Enjoying the UAE Tour and at least he and Smith can analyse what's happening in echelons instead of squeaking in an Iberian-Accrington accent or talking about where - insert random Ineos rider - is.

Looks like Pog isn't going to be riding at Strade Bianche, so I guess that's going to be a predictable win for MvdP.

In other (completely unrelated ;)) news, the winner of Paris-Nice may now also be fairly predictable :hmm: :D

Back
Top Bottom