Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Pro Cycling 2024

They are continuing with the mock team talking tactic thing before the races. Drop it, it's irksome. Don't do it.

Digressing by coincidence; there was an Italian bike stand at Brook lands with a spattering of old Bianca's, Colnago's Benetti's (?).
IMG_20240504_104638_1.jpg

There's a forum I'm on and there's a poster who claims to only watch 1.1 (third tier one-day races) for as much as he respects Pog, Remco, MvdP and Vingo the big races are are a bit predictable and some teams are just so strong and sometimes the most interesting thing is to to see if Van Aert finishes second or third.
Yesterday it was a no brainer for me to watch Tro Bro Leon over the Giro.
A one day race in Brittany it's one for fans of Paris-Roubaix or that trendy Strade Bianci but instead of cobbles of gravel they race over 20+ sectors of farm tracks most of which have slippery grass growing down the middle.
No superstars involved but still some very good riders from the French and Belgian teams and very unpredictable. Yesterday's race, whilst pretty exciting, wasn't the best edition as the weather was quite nice but well, well worth a watch.

Oh dear, they think it's all over. The discussion now is not will Pog wear pink all the way to Rome but will he try and win every stage on the way there?

Tomorrow. 220km, 5700m of climbing. Savage.

stage_15_63c59166-0dbb-49ce-9a14-031334060c80.jpg

A-Pog-alypse Now.

I understand it's touch and go whether Vingegaard goes to the TdF. Remco and Rog hopefully make it less of a procession if so.

Back
Top Bottom