Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

PM Boris Johnson - monster thread for a monster twat

Now Andrew Bridgen, the anti-semitic disgraced former Tory MP, now the tin-hat wearing only MP for the Reclaim Party, is up and making a complete twat of himself
I am not sure that he can be said to be making a complete twat of himself. Surely he had already given abundant proof of the fact.

As the report has been approved by 354 votes to 7 perhaps the BBC will no longer give air time to Johnson's useful idiots such as Gutless Hari and former UKIP Deputy Campbell Bannerman. The BBC constantly wheel them out and make their point of view appear much more widely supported than it really is
'balanced' reporting, innit. :rolleyes:

The mp for Don Valley saying Johnson been punished enough
Don Valley MP is incorrect.

Only when ‘Boris’ is lashed to a 6’ x 4’ piece of MDF roped to the back end of an Uber, driven at breakneck speed to Parliament Square, pissing & befouling his strides in fear, roughly manhandled onto a makeshift gallows and strung up, dangling & choking, only to be unceremoniously cut down, whereupon his meat & veg are sliced off with a machete and burned in a brazier before his semi-comprehending eyes, his innards hauled out like a string of sausages and also burned to a crisp - only then can the nation say he has been sufficiently punished.

Don Valley MP is incorrect.

Only when ‘Boris’ is lashed to a 6’ x 4’ piece of MDF roped to the back end of an Uber, driven at breakneck speed to Parliament Square, pissing & befouling his strides in fear, roughly manhandled onto a makeshift gallows and strung up, dangling & choking, only to be unceremoniously cut down, whereupon his meat & veg are sliced off with a machete and burned in a brazier before his semi-comprehending eyes, his innards hauled out like a string of sausages and also burned to a crisp - only then can the nation say he has been sufficiently punished.
Never had you down as a bleeding heart liberal

I don't understand where the figure of 7 comes from.

The Guardian reports 7 against and lists 6 Tories and the 2 Labour tellers as 'against', but the tellers are not counted in the official totals of those voting for or against the motion. The BBC reports 7, but only list 6 Tories.

WTF?

The Guardian reports 7 against and lists 6 Tories and the 2 Labour tellers as 'against', but the tellers are not counted in the official totals of those voting for or against the motion. The BBC reports 7, but only list 6 Tories.

WTF?
The published numbers did not tally with those announced in the chamber.

Anyways, 6 or 7; still funny AF

WTF?
That one who joined the reform party maybe?

Back
Top Bottom