Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

PM Boris Johnson - monster thread for a monster twat

These people who jumped into the vacant seats yesterday to be chancellor & health sec are they betting that johnson will survive?
Zahawi has been tipped repeatedly as a potential leadership hopeful. Even a short stint as Chancellor is a big recognition boost for him, plus it'll play well with Boris loyalists in the membership. He doesn't lose much if Johnson goes as he can always say it's "loyalty to the country not the incumbent".

Barclay might just want one of the big jobs by his name I guess. He's been pretty firmly hitched to Johnson's clown car for a long while though so may just be doing as he's told.

Stepping up in these circumstances guarantees he will never be pm
Goes without saying that anyone guilty of cheating the public purse in order to heat their horses' stables should guarantee a piano wire exit rather than any public office...but, yeah, I tend to agree. The membership will not forgive those that prolong the agony.

These people who jumped into the vacant seats yesterday to be chancellor & health sec are they betting that johnson will survive?
I mean, let's be honest, who the fuck knows what these absolutely mad bastards are thinking, but I'm wondering if they're either a) just looking to raise their profile as much as possible, so they're in the mentions somewhere down the line (just like Johnson, really) and/or b) they're banking on doing 'a good enough job' (by their own fucked up definitions...) that the next head boy/girl can't really drop them (sort of like Ole Gunnar Solskjaer).

But, again, who the fuck really knows. There's every chance they don't themselves, frankly!

Reactions: Sue
The Express is still in denial.

The Daily Express leader
This political drama could be the catalyst for a new era in the Johnson premiership in which he seeks to transform the country with even greater ambition. Those who still respect his genius for campaigning but are dismayed by mistakes and gaffes will now watch the PM intently for evidence he can unite the party and rapidly change Britain for the better. Mr Johnson will deploy his legendary gifts of persuasion to renew MPs’ faith. Rather than choreograph a graceful retreat, this Prime Minister plans to put his foot to the floor and accelerate ahead. His will to win is his greatest weapon, and he will relish the challenge of defying those who think him finished.

Delusional fools.

Youngest Q who has just risen from her pit to make herself breakfast has demonstrated the same keen political insight as her mother.
"They've published all the letters in full Dad, they could have just written 'I could not stay because you are a twat' "

Maybe he’s so smart and educated that he was thinking in Ancient Greek and just accidentally mistranslated it to English.

Back
Top Bottom