Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

PM Boris Johnson - monster thread for a monster twat

oh i see its this sort of thing
"Johnson is famously stubborn, and he is unlikely to quit just because two ministers have decided to go. But increasingly Conservative MPs believe they have no chance of winning the next election under his leadership. Ultimately that assessment should prove decisive.."

so its about them possibly changing the rules & defenestrating him
I think there's likely to be a point very soon where - 1922 rules regardless - it'll be clear that he no longer has the support of the majority of his MPs. After which, why bother delaying the inevitable? Two big cabinet resignations (and more to follow tonight no doubt) makes that point a lot closer.

what do you mean, nobody would take the chancellor job to shore up the illusion of a functioning governmnet? i bet they will probably by end of tomorrow.
Take the chancellor's job for five minutes when you can see which way the wind's blowing or hang on for something better? If you do the former in current circumstances, you're tainted. Do the latter, and you're still in the game. It's politics, that's how these fuckers think/act. 🤷‍♀️

Andrew Bridgen is saying back benchers are determined to kick Johnson out before the summer recess.

He needs to go, and go now.

See thread on this specific subject.

It's funnier because it's all so avoidable, hardly anything he couldn't have ridden out with even a whisker less weasel.

Back
Top Bottom