Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

PM Boris Johnson - monster thread for a monster twat

I have zero wish to see Sunak in charge. There is, in fact no best of a bad bunch to be had here. Of far more interest to me is what was being discussed when he met healthcare bosses whilst in California.
As previously mentioned, the telegraph has him on 2/1 with Truss next at 5/1.

269599035_466875081461811_5190794093710350033_n.jpg

What would be more astonishing amidst all this drip-drip of illegal parties is a picture of Johnson and senior Tories actually doing some work in mid-2020.

I guess work, like rules, is for the little people.
Be grateful they're not working or the harm they've done through inactivity would be as nothing compared to the mess they'd make through exerting effort

Graun has some excerpts from the continental press, including this from Spiegel's Jörg Schindler:

Der Spiegel said bluntly that barely two years after “the apparently glorious election victory of the political entertainer”, Johnson today resembles “a fire-eater who’s run out of fuel: no more sparks, no flickering flames, only cold smoke rising over Downing Street.”

The paper’s London correspondent, Jörg Schindler, however, concluded it was not yet certain the prime minister with “a Pinocchio-like relationship with the truth” was about to leave the stage. Despite partygate, wallpapergate and countless other scandals, Johnson had “never made a secret of the fact that he only knows one moral code: his”.

He has always been, the magazine said, “the naked emperor who cried: ‘Look, I have no clothes.’ That has made him unassailable.” Even with his polling at record lows, he will not resign. And for him to be kicked out by his party, “it would first have to recover the decency it largely lost when it surrendered to its election winner”.

Personally, I'm thinking of a scene from Robocop where a desperate politician barricades himself in his office with a bunch of hostages and an uzi, begging to be given his job back. Maybe they'll even throw in a Blaupunkt.

I’m surprised by this, did not think the Xmas party business would be very damaging at all

People love a good snitch. We saw a lot of people getting irate watching the neighbours break the rules, mass curtain twitching and staring at the world outside (of course when I do it's absolutely fine, vital in fact) and this is just more of the same. "I was a good lad, but he broke the rules, absolute bastard"

People love a good snitch. We saw a lot of people getting irate watching the neighbours break the rules, mass curtain twitching and staring at the world outside (of course when I do it's absolutely fine, vital in fact) and this is just more of the same. "I was a good lad, but he broke the rules, absolute bastard"
Yes, but there are many of us who did break the rules too, which is why he may get alway with this

Back
Top Bottom