Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

PM Boris Johnson - monster thread for a monster twat

I mean, yeah, it probably won't. But it's a cheering thought all the same.

not really, given the whole way people like Trump and Johnson succeed is by very publicly playing outside of the rules, sticking it to those petty bureaucrats and stuffy lawyer types. Posh lawyers having a go at them just feeds the brand, so not sure how good a strategy this is. They're popular because they play the role of ‘the cop who gets results by bending the rules’ or the gobby kid at school answering back at the teacher. Anti-authority authoriatians.

I dont understand the whole injunction thing. Newspapers etc. are given lists of injunctions so they know what they're not allowed to talk about. How can that apply to bulletin boards etc?

I dont understand the whole injunction thing. Newspapers etc. are given lists of injunctions so they know what they're not allowed to talk about. How can that apply to bulletin boards etc?

I've thought that before. If you aren't informed about it how can you be expected to comply.

Maybe Ed is sitting on a huge list of secret injunctions. He wouldn't admit it to us though!

Back
Top Bottom