Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

PM Boris Johnson - monster thread for a monster twat

Nothing is going to force him out any time soon is it. The only reason you'd think so is some sort of 'all the sensible Tory MPs will come round to sensible thinking' Guardian fantasy. I could see Jonathan Freedland banging out a shit article or two suggesting it, that's how unlikely it is to happen.

Well I was miles out with that one. It was actually Martin Kettle: Boris Johnson is floundering, and his majority may not save him | Martin Kettle. :oops:

Shopped, surely? Not many of those are actual elements in the periodic table for starters...

I don't think it's an actual period table. The text to the left of Johnson suggests they're maths terms arranged to look a bit like the periodic table.

Other mathematical symbols are available which could be more suitable:

⊆ ∪ ꭥ †

In private conversations, Conservatives shared their concerns about the failings at the top of their party. Many were dismayed at the “shambolic” way the government had handled the grading of school exams, which caused a public outcry and was eventually reversed. Some Tories think Education Secretary Gavin Williamson should have been fired, but instead a civil servant paid the price.
#worldbeating

He was though, friends with Ghislaine Maxwell back in their university days

Edited nope, no they weren't

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom