Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

PM Boris Johnson - monster thread for a monster twat

You reckon? I think he will be out by end of next January.
No offence FW but based on what?

He's delivered a very good majority, the Tories have a very healthy lead in the polls, ok Johnson's personal favourability has dropped a bit but that's the usual for PMs. While there's criticism of the government I'd say more is directed at Williamson than Johnson.

And I suspect that Johnson that is still pretty popular with key voting groups.

No offence FW but based on what?

He's delivered a very good majority, the Tories have a very healthy lead in the polls, ok Johnson's personal favourability has dropped a bit but that's the usual for PMs. While there's criticism of the government I'd say more is directed at Williamson than Johnson.

And I suspect that Johnson that is still pretty popular with key voting groups.
when asked 'which politician would you most like to hang' all key demographics have johnson head and shoulders above all others

Nothing is going to force him out any time soon is it. The only reason you'd think so is some sort of 'all the sensible Tory MPs will come round to sensible thinking' Guardian fantasy. I could see Jonathan Freedland banging out a shit article or two suggesting it, that's how unlikely it is to happen. The only chance would be him jacking it in - even though I'm sure he is finding the whole thing a lot less fun than he expected his ego is almost certainly too big for that, but maybe if he genuinely is having severe Covid aftereffects there's an outside chance. Really, though, we're stuck with him aren't we.

If at any time the cons look like losing the next election with him at the helm he will be dropped quicker than you can say "Boris who?" . With 4 years to go until the election that's not going to happen for a couple of years at least.

If he is suffering from Covid after effects this gives him the perfect get out for once Brexit is done post Jan 2021. He can leave a a "heroe" (barf). I sincerelly hope the after effects affect him long and hard for the rest of his life for all the pain and misery he has caused people across the country due to his lying ineptitude.

Part of me wants him to stay until the next election as by then he will be a complete liability for them. But him and his ilk will have caused so much damage by then its best he goes sooner.

Cunts , him and all his goons.

If at any time the cons look like losing the next election with him at the helm he will be dropped quicker than you can say "Boris who?" . With 4 years to go until the election that's not going to happen for a couple of years at least.

If he is suffering from Covid after effects this gives him the perfect get out for once Brexit is done post Jan 2021. He can leave a a "heroe" (barf). I sincerelly hope the after effects affect him long and hard for the rest of his life for all the pain and misery he has caused people across the country due to his lying ineptitude.

Part of me wants him to stay until the next election as by then he will be a complete liability for them. But him and his ilk will have caused so much damage by then its best he goes sooner.

Cunts , him and all his goons.
they should be incarcerated alongside nuclear waste as deep down they're good people

Back
Top Bottom