Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

PM Boris Johnson - monster thread for a monster twat

When even Arlene Foster thinks your talking Ballocks

you really should take a few minutes to have a rethink

She leads a party that made them put on a sign saying the Gaints causeway was put in place by the hand of God

:facepalm:
...and threatened to scupper an excellent, much needed visitor centre project for the causeway if creationism wasn't given equal prominence to geological science, as an explanation for its origins.
Double:facepalm::facepalm:

EYPoHJ1X0AE9eWJ

Again? There is speculation on Twitter that he hads a serious drink problem.

I dunno. His drinking has long been talked about even by himself. I reckon this is more likely down to the after effects of the virus. There are loads of stories out there from people saying how long it has taken them to get over it and some of them were relatively minor cases as well.

Johnson was clearly quite ill. It wouldn't surprise me at all if its a very slow recovery and its being hushed up because of the very same reasons they played down the seriousness of his condition when he was ill.

Yes, it's the Byline Times, but still a pretty good article imo.

I think the popularity boils downs to
1. Massive government bailing out of the real economy - i.e. giving a lot of people money
2. Not looking closely at what has happened and thinking Well it is a hard situation, Im sure they're doing their best

1. Massive government bailing out of the real economy - i.e. giving a lot of people money
2. Not looking closely at what has happened and thinking Well it is a hard situation, Im sure they're doing their best

Yes I've seen "it's easy to be wise in hindsight" :rolleyes:

i think it boils down to 'the government's measures against the virus don't seem that clever but i really hope they're doing the right thing and not what tory governments usually do'

Back
Top Bottom