Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

PM Boris Johnson - monster thread for a monster twat

A nice defeat for the twat

Funny how when Labour tried it on back in the day, he was all against ID cards. Now he's all about creating a "show your papers" culture.

Fucking dickhead.

I saw that deportation thing a minute ago. Just how many shitty shit things can Johnson do? How many things can you really take him
to task over in one go. Just unbelievable :eek: :mad:

I suspect now Johnson is in charge they are whipped within an inch of their lives and if they are non compliant
they are out.

Funny how when Labour tried it on back in the day, he was all against ID cards. Now he's all about creating a "show your papers" culture.

Fucking dickhead.

The day I start even considering believing anything he says will be the day they confirm they have found his body in a ditch.

A nice defeat for the twat

Whilst for the life of me I cannot see why there aren't physical documents ,as they would in any case be linked to the digital ones and easy to check, I'm always uneasy about a non elected second house dictating to an elected one and always have been.

His latest brilliant idea - spend 20 billion quid building a bridge between two countries that won't be part of Britain by the time the bridge is actually built

I think he saw how much cash his mates raked in with the garden bridge and fancies another raid on the public purse, but this time really going for broke with a twenty mile effort, gotta be a billion in consultancy at least...

His latest brilliant idea - spend 20 billion quid building a bridge between two countries that won't be part of Britain by the time the bridge is actually built

Someone from the MOD needs to have a word with him about all the munitions we've been dumping there since WW2.

I haven't read about it because it's a shit idea. And I don't know Northern Ireland at all. But please tell me he's not trying to link it to the Mull of Kintyre :facepalm:

We're going to be getting a lot more of this imaginary bollocks in the near future and, apart from the fact that all of it will cost some money, at least one of them will be seriously started. Which will it be? "Rabbit the size of Wales that eats terrorists"? "Help the North by building a trampoline* network to let people bounce to work"? "Feed the poor with nutritious blockchains"? "Giant eyebrow in Trafalgar Square to bring the nation together"?

* non-feral

We're going to be getting a lot more of this imaginary bollocks in the near future and, apart from the fact that all of it will cost some money, at least one of them will be seriously started. Which will it be? "Rabbit the size of Wales that eats terrorists"? "Help the North by building a trampoline* network to let people bounce to work"? "Feed the poor with nutritious blockchains"? "Giant eyebrow in Trafalgar Square to bring the nation together"?

* non-feral

Garden Bridge; £53,000,000.00 of public money lined pockets of those involved. Since the Tories have flogged everything of worth, this is the new way to transfer money from the masses to the few.

Garden Bridge; £53,000,000.00 of public money lined pockets of those involved. Since the Tories have flogged everything of worth, this is the new way to transfer money from the masses to the few.
It's been happening for as long as we've had corrupt politicians, just maybe not so blatantly.

Which column are we reading? Because if its the bold one for 2019 then I think he's 9th, on -19. By contrast, the Pope has +56 and Putin has +34 -- what a pair! By contrast, even Trump is only on -25 whilst Merkel and Macron are roughly neutral.

Boris appears less popular than Mohammed bin Salman Al Saud and only marginally more popular than Hassan Rouhani.

IQ is famously a very poor predictor of success other than to be a cliff-edge — namely, your chances are low if it’s below a certain key level. It isn’t even good at predicting academic success, let alone career or social success.

IQ is famously a very poor predictor of success other than to be a cliff-edge — namely, your chances are low if it’s below a certain key level. It isn’t even good at predicting academic success, let alone career or social success.
That's another argument, the one he's having is pulling standard deviation points and banging on about inequality... Which shows he understands neither stats nor IQ - He's using one of the things that sets reliability (not validity) and normal distribution SD..

Back
Top Bottom