Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

PM Boris Johnson - monster thread for a monster twat

You bullies STOP it now

You know who else they called indefatigable
f9520d24eb9f5ef37c237fbff448eef0.jpg

I am humbled by the labour voters who voted for me and I'll never take your support for granted. Really.
well I didn't vote for you and you can fuck right off to the far side of fuck.
Now is the winter of our discontent.
I predict a riot.

If there's one positive to be drawn today, it's that I can now entertain myself by quoting Pickman's model being wrong, wrong and wrong again on this thread :thumbs:

Before editor merged the Johnson threads there was one i posted saying bj would be out within four months. As you'd know I had said if you read the thread.

yeh as long as it's called 120 days of sod 'im: the brief and disastrous administration of boris johnson'

119 days and the blond beast will be out

yeh my 120 days of sod 'im prediction looking rather threadbare, might just be 90

perhaps you should remind yourself of what i've been saying for a long time now, namely that the uk won't in fact leave the eu and i envisage this being resolved through some withdrawal of article 50, most likely following a general election.

boris johnson may be the one man in the country who can deliver a corbyn government.

the longer the blond beast is in office the higher the corbyn vote will be

I wish there were an easy way to keep track of the number of Boris’s promises that get broken, but since they’re so numerous, my memory is not likely to be good enough. I’m quite sure his oh so sincerely delivered promise that he will repay the trust of voters will count for nothing in the end.

Back
Top Bottom