Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

PM Boris Johnson - monster thread for a monster twat

I agree, completely.

I choose not to object to his decision not to discuss his children in public, and perhaps even welcome it. That's not the same as defending everything or the major part of what he does in the world. There are plenty of folks on here who are more than willing to jump on my comment and interpret it as me defending the Tories. That's really their problem and not mine though, even if I might encourage them to do so.

By the way one of the issues with going into public people's private lives is that it impinges on people connected to them, who did not choose to be connected to them and who aren't seeking to govern us. It's particularly the case with children - no child chooses their parent. We can all speculate on Boris's motivations for not wanting to discuss anything to do with his children but to not have them caught up the consequences of his antics is, in principle, absolutely right. So, if he says he is not going to discuss his children - that's that as far as I'm concerned.
Please tell the DWP, police, immigration and others about this.

Is there ANY chance that what is happening with Trump and his mob in the US will perhaps hint that the Russia details (at least) need to be made public before a vote

I agree, completely.

I choose not to object to his decision not to discuss his children in public, and perhaps even welcome it. That's not the same as defending everything or the major part of what he does in the world. There are plenty of folks on here who are more than willing to jump on my comment and interpret it as me defending the Tories. That's really their problem and not mine though, even if I might encourage them to do so.

By the way one of the issues with going into public people's private lives is that it impinges on people connected to them, who did not choose to be connected to them and who aren't seeking to govern us. It's particularly the case with children - no child chooses their parent. We can all speculate on Boris's motivations for not wanting to discuss anything to do with his children but to not have them caught up the consequences of his antics is, in principle, absolutely right. So, if he says he is not going to discuss his children - that's that as far as I'm concerned.
We know how many children the queen has but not how many children her prime minister has. I find that very strange.

I doubt the Arcuri stuff will affect most of his base. He has the Trump factor and it's not like there's even much of a religious vote in this country, certainly not a block vote like in the US. If anything he'll pick up a couple of extra votes for being lovable bonking Boris.

I doubt the Arcuri stuff will affect most of his base. He has the Trump factor and it's not like there's even much of a religious vote in this country, certainly not a block vote like in the US. If anything he'll pick up a couple of extra votes for being lovable bonking Boris.
Probably correct.

If she was to leak some 'secrets' then it might. No doubt there will be newspapers offering money for this but she might cause her 'business interests' problems if she does.

I got my first Tory flyer through the door today, from my current Tory MP who was a Jeremy Hunt supporter. Interestingly, whilst she warns against the horror of a Corbyn government, and cites Swinson as a baddie (the Lib Dems are the most likely challengers here), not once does she mention her own party's glorious leader.

Probably correct.

If she was to leak some 'secrets' then it might. No doubt there will be newspapers offering money for this but she might cause her 'business interests' problems if she does.
ITV special at 11pm tonight. I doubt she has spilt the beans but we shall see.

ETA it's an hour long so there must be more than the clip above.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom