Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

PM Boris Johnson - monster thread for a monster twat

I see the tories are calling for an investigation into George Soros.

Apparently Soros’s Open Society foundation funnelled £3 million to pro-EU group Best for Britain in attempt to bring Boris Johnson down and block Brexit.

That Glastonbury footage looks very like it was taken slightly down the hill from Morrisons carpark ;) --
Where there's always the odd live-in vehicle just on the fringes of there, every time we've gone to stock up for the fest :) -- plus plenty of festival vehicles generally, also stocking up :cool:

So logically, that footage could well mean he was trying to visit Burns the Bread. Bakery located near Morrisons as mentioned above, their shops are in the Abbey carpark and in the High Street ....
But I must stop advertising :oops:, because I now have to ask ...

Are Burns the Bread Tories then??? :hmm: :hmm: :thumbsdown:
Very much hope not :(, because their snacks are classy and well made .... or WERE :mad: ;)

ETA : do any Glastonbury-aware Urbans know more? Gerry1time ? Eva Luna ?

I know Kennard Moor Drove, we've parked up very near there in another road (just for one night) in the summer -- plenty of other vehicles parked up there, which looked like they had no plans to move.

We/van are obviously complete part-timers though, so that story about the full-on vehicle dwellers nearby is utterly depressing :( :(

I think the vehicles we see at/near Morrisons are part-timers and/or festival shoppers like us, or people who park up (longer term) near friends' houses -- I speculate, but that's the impression I get anyway :confused:

Last edited:
I see the tories are calling for an investigation into George Soros.

Apparently Soros’s Open Society foundation funnelled £3 million to pro-EU group Best for Britain in attempt to bring Boris Johnson down and block Brexit.
I hear you post a lot of nonsense. Apparently that's enough evidence needed for it to be true.

My opinion of him went up when he refused to speak about his children.... would be nice to have a politician with a more conventional family life do the same.

Back
Top Bottom