Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Northern piss-up at the Castle pub, Manchester - 2pm, 25 November 2017.

Are yer coming to the pub or what?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And Fez and Sojourner.

It’s about quality, not quantity ;)
Agreed.

I'd consider it successful if I was in the pub on my own. Spending an afternoon in the pub with my favourite person on Urban can never be a bad thing, can it? Anyone else who comes is just a bonus :thumbs:

It's me he's talking about :p
Yup, only because I kept all the shit I learnt about you in London to myself mate.

I've got some bad news for you though, the wife's coming and I told her about the stuff you said to me about sitting down for a wee, she told Shirl , Shirl told Glitter and then glitter told Fez909 and he's a loose lipped disco dancing gossip bitch mate and there's loads of people coming down from the village to point and laugh at you.:oops:

It's how we work up north mate. Everyone knows about your 'tuck it in' trick now. You'll need to do it in the pub, they've sold 27 tickets ;)

Fez has got you dancing in a cage later on at his gig :(

could take me up

Think you'll fit right in nicely on Anal Treet

ken.jpg

Man, I might have to back out. :(

Been working ridiculous hours at work and my sleeping pattern is completely fucked up. Fell asleep earlier on and just woken up feeling so fluey and shit. Don't know if it's tiredness/stress/run down or actual illness.

Will see how I'm feeling tomorrow morning :hmm:

Been working ridiculous hours at work and my sleeping pattern is completely fucked up. Fell asleep earlier on and just woken up feeling so fluey and shit. Don't know if it's tiredness/stress/run down or actual illness.

Pull yer finger owt lad :mad:

Sorry chuck, you should have read the small print. Too late to pull out now without incurring a massive and forfeit :(

I woke up sat on the floor a while ago (curse of the red wine) - but I'm still coming. Fucked up sleep pattern this week too. So no excuses.

You'll feel better after after a couple of beers. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom