Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Northern piss-up at the Castle pub, Manchester - 2pm, 25 November 2017.

Are yer coming to the pub or what?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Home safe and slightly squiffy. Thanks for a lovely evening everyone, especially those like Spy who travelled a long way up north. Great venue, I also chatted with loads of punters and we nearly bought a tent for a man who was desperate, so VERY impressed that everyone threw in a fiver and we made fifty quid. Seriously, I was dead proud of you all.

X

Now, as per usual, I've come home without my hat and scarf... I don't suppose anyone knows if I was wearing them when I left??

:(
there was a hat left on one of the seats - but I wasn't sure if it was left by an urb so we just left it there sorry. Ask at the pub?

Here you go - a bit blurry but never mind.

IMG_20171125_173332_zpsedsdgt2k.jpg

Sorry sorry sorry. Since I've cut right down on my boozing, I appear to have turned into a total fucking lightweight, and get a crushing hangover just looking at the label on a wine bottle :oops::(:rolleyes: Well done for everyone who made it through that disgusting weather too.

Summer in Hebden sounds good. Promise to lay off the sauce the night before too.

Great photo :)

Sorry sorry sorry. <snip> Well done for everyone who made it through that disgusting weather too.

We waited in the hail on a frosty day, for a train that was 20 mins late, at a bleak station only notable for inspiring Paul Simon to write 'homeward bound'. The north is as cold, wet, grey and miserable as I remember it.

Still it didn't kill us and it was worth it to meet you lovely urbs. You missed out soj.

Back
Top Bottom