Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Nigel Farage

No one of you middle class non liberal liberals get the point that about 10,000 ordinary people have been de-banked. Mick Lynch has supported the cause of people being de-banked and rightly so.
Mr Farage was treated disgracefully the COE of Coutts broke the banking code on a number of occasions.
Telling a BBC reporter personal information which as it turned out wss untrue.
Then confirming it to the BBC it was correct.
That is a dismissal offence from lowest clerk to the CEO. Thankfully this has come out and shown how many ordinary people have suffered the same from this stasi like checking of peoples personal politics.
That has nothing whatsoever to do with anyone and thankfully my union the RMT are backing changed to the law.
Paul Emburys book is right it describes some of you lot to a tee!
Why the modern left despises th e working class you show it on a regular basis. Len McCluskey and Mick Lynch and many other trades unionist like me won't touch your bible the Guardian of the establishment for the establishment.
Look at whats is going on thousands of ordinary people many trades unionists debanked for not holding the establishment view!
I think you've been watching too much GBeebies.

Not surprising Mr Farage is taking people in with his Man Of The People act:

MInd you he might not try to take advantage of this, what with the pensioner being furren.

jesus that a shite article linking farage not being able to bank with the king to the windrush problem. fucking independent that cunt help inspire the policies of the hostile environment for immigrants that has caused all the problems for many of the wind rush generation

No one of you middle class non liberal liberals get the point that about 10,000 ordinary people have been de-banked. Mick Lynch has supported the cause of people being de-banked and rightly so.
Mr Farage was treated disgracefully the COE of Coutts broke the banking code on a number of occasions.
Telling a BBC reporter personal information which as it turned out wss untrue.
Then confirming it to the BBC it was correct.
That is a dismissal offence from lowest clerk to the CEO. Thankfully this has come out and shown how many ordinary people have suffered the same from this stasi like checking of peoples personal politics.
That has nothing whatsoever to do with anyone and thankfully my union the RMT are backing changed to the law.
Paul Emburys book is right it describes some of you lot to a tee!
Why the modern left despises th e working class you show it on a regular basis. Len McCluskey and Mick Lynch and many other trades unionist like me won't touch your bible the Guardian of the establishment for the establishment.
Look at whats is going on thousands of ordinary people many trades unionists debanked for not holding the establishment view!
Drunk and talking shit by 2pm on a Saturday lunchtime! Fucking lightweight.

Going to appear on I’m a Celeb apparently

((((Creepy crawlies))))

The former leader of Ukip and the Brexit party has been courted by the ITV show several times in the past, but has ruled out an appearance saying the show was “humiliating”.

However, he may be tempted by the size of the fee being floated.

Up to £1m, FFS!

He doesn't care about being humiliated, as long as he earns enough to be able to open a new account at Coutts & Co.

I'll not be watching unless the producers have taken up my suggestion of "Celeb In a Sack With An Angry Eastern Brown".

Vote Farage.

Looks like ITV's reported fee of £1.5m to Frogface, has resulted in the show losing millions of viewers, funny as fuck. :D

During the launch of ITV’s I’m A Celebrity last week, the opening night’s ratings decreased by millions compared to the 2022 series. It was revealed that this was partly due to an audience boycott due to Nigel Farage ’s inclusion in the series.

And now, it appears that viewing figures have plummeted once again as a further 1.3 million people have turned off the series, in comparison to Monday’s episode. The show launch was already down by 2.2 million viewers compared to the previous year, while viewing figures have continued to drop this week.

This Saturday’s episode - which was aired at the later time of 9.30pm after losing its usual slot - was viewed by 5.5 million people. On average, 4.8 million viewers tuned into the celebrity competition series, which was over 1 million less than Monday night’s score of 6.1 million.

Back
Top Bottom