Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

More child murders and assassination threats

Ninjaboy said:
same reason that i think your a daft cunt?

Nah, I think people don't take you seriously because you act the goat 9 times out of 10, you think I'm a daft cunt because I draw your attention to the fact and because I find your frequent drunken witterings unfunny.

there's what you could (if you'rs sober) call a quantitative difference between the two.

ViolentPanda said:
Nah, I think people don't take you seriously because you act the goat 9 times out of 10, you think I'm a daft cunt because I draw your attention to the fact and because I find your frequent drunken witterings unfunny.

there's what you could (if you'rs sober) call a quantitative difference between the two.

maybe i think your a daft cunt cos you resort to attacking me not my ideas if it ever offends you and your ideas, and insult me on threads like this entirely unrelated to me

or maybe i think your a daft cunt because you seem to think that it matters what you post on here and that taking issue with old school right wingers on a message board

it could be any number of things

How would you know ? It's clear that you can't retain the content of more than two-and-a-half posts at a time.

you didnt deny that you condoned murdering israeli citizens, and when i kept pulling you up about it, you said

"Any invader within UN designated Palestine is a legitimate target. Legally."

There's nothing to forgive. International law permits me to shoot your arse off if you invade my garden, metaphorically speaking. You're confusing that with neo-fascist Zionists targeting Palestinian kids.

( Under normal forum etiquette you are now invited to respond with something interesting and constructive, not something that could be misinterpreted as the mumblings of a dim, yet tenacious, prick )

your confusing people who say murder is ok for something you believe in with the rest of the world who think that your fucking scumbags

Ninjaboy said:
your confusing people who say murder is ok for something you believe in with the rest of the world who think that your fucking scumbags

just who and what is this conversation about, ninjaboy? it's not like we see you often in the middle east forum, is it.

remind us all again what the background and topic of this thread is?

Just pause to reflect. You are passing your twelve-thousand five-hundreth post of complete bollox. See if you can hit the milestone with something special.

i was checking new posts and found moono seeming to condone suicide bombing for a 'just cause'

so i had a go at him

and we had a fight about it

Ninjaboy said:
maybe i think your a daft cunt cos you resort to attacking me not my ideas if it ever offends you and your ideas, and insult me on threads like this entirely unrelated to me
Insult you?
Not until after you'd insulted me, soft lad.

As for attacking your ideas, which ideas would those be?
You've expressed a few views on this thread, but ideas? Don't make me laugh.
or maybe i think your a daft cunt because you seem to think that it matters what you post on here and that taking issue with old school right wingers on a message board
Want to edit that and insert the word(s) you missed out?
it could be any number of things
Oh I agree, it could be, but I suspect it isn't anything particularly deep, meaningful or worth listening to.

Maybe it's just that you like blithely deploying the words "daft cunt" for no good reason?

I recall that you often rely on it when you're pissed or can't think of anything remotely original to say.

Ninjaboy said:
you didnt deny that you condoned murdering israeli citizens, and when i kept pulling you up about it, you said

"Any invader within UN designated Palestine is a legitimate target. Legally."

So he's stated an accurate point of international law, so what? The same is true of every state, or are you saying some territories are more deserving of the protection of international law than others?

Ninjaboy said:

Except that every nation (your "rest of the world") does it. All of them.

And before it was about territory that people believed in it was about which g-d or interpretation of G-d people believed in.

So what is it that you believe exempts Palestinians from exercising the kind of behaviour you appear quite willing to excuse in "the rest of the world"?

@VP's posts

posts i dont think murder is excusable when any country does it including palestine. when have i ever advocated that?

never

you daft fucking cunt

tangentlama said:
fred. he made the thread specifically to condemn child murder and assassinations.
in what way does moono refuse to condemn murder :confused:

moono (suicide bomber apologist) said:
Any invader within UN designated Palestine is a legitimate target. Legally.

How does that grab you ?

ViolentPanda said:
Insult you?
Not until after you'd insulted me, soft lad.

As for attacking your ideas, which ideas would those be?
You've expressed a few views on this thread, but ideas? Don't make me laugh.

Want to edit that and insert the word(s) you missed out?

Oh I agree, it could be, but I suspect it isn't anything particularly deep, meaningful or worth listening to.

Maybe it's just that you like blithely deploying the words "daft cunt" for no good reason?

I recall that you often rely on it when you're pissed or can't think of anything remotely original to say.

i remember last time i noticed was cos you were trying to have a go at me while i was off out, i came back and you and dubversion were trolling a thread with nowt to say except wishing death on me

i do rely on calling daft cunts a daft cunt, its a weakness

you really are a daft fucking cunt

Fred;
How does that grab you ?

Ah, the return of the halfwit. The farce was running out of steam .

Ninejabs has been awarded 'Best in Show' ( Working Section) for Rotweiler bitch.

moono said:
Fred;

Ah, the return of the halfwit. The farce was running out of steam .

Ninejabs has been awarded 'Best in Show' ( Working Section) for Rotweiler bitch.

So tell me that you reject murder as a political tool and agree that both sides have killed children in the name of their cause.
Do that and you will disprove me. Continue to say that killing is fine to meet political ends and I will have proven my point again.
My only point is that you paint the arab side as whiter than white victims of muderous jews while making no mention that some on the arab side are as bad.
I not only accuse you of supporting child murder but of open racism against israelis as well.
Please prove me wrong.

OK, numbnuts, but see if you can concentrate. Remember, the brain is like a big muscle. You have to clench it to make sense of anything. Ready ?

Ninjaboy said:
i remember last time i noticed was cos you were trying to have a go at me while i was off out, i came back and you and dubversion were trolling a thread with nowt to say except wishing death on me

i do rely on calling daft cunts a daft cunt, its a weakness

you really are a daft fucking cunt

Quoi? :confused:

moono said:
OK, numbnuts, but see if you can concentrate. Remember, the brain is like a big muscle. You have to clench it to make sense of anything. Ready ?

An insult but fuck all by way of an answer. I wonder if that means you can't bring yourself to accept the both parties have bastards in their ranks.

I challenge you again.

ViolentPanda said:
Besides the NYT, Daily Telegraph and Times online, and the Guardian in paper form as dailies, I take the Economist, Nature, New Scientist, New Statesman, Lobster, Private Eye and the Raven in their paper versions, and Jane's News & Analysis electronically.
there are also a few academic journals I subscribe to electronically.

What makes me sad is that you don't have any idea what you're talking about, you're just blithely spouting US propaganda without the slightest inkling of the human cost of any action.
Oddly enough though, your own defence establishment are nowhere near as blithe about the ease with which they can "take out" those batteries, even with so-called "bunker busters".
Still, I'm sure you know better than the USA's finest strategic minds.

Except that you're, what, 3,000 miles minimum further away from any consequences?
The difference is I've got relatives in the vicinity, some in Israel, one serving in the British navy in the Gulf, another serving in the British army in Iraq (as of january).

Oh that's right, everyone requires Massa Bush's permission, don't they?

Wow, amazing one can find the time to read all that good literature.

I am not advocating war with Iran. I was talking about various military scenarios. The point was no other country on the planet can project their power like the US. That is why Israel and the Palestinians take note of what comes out of Washington.

Its US power that makes you angry. You don't want the US to call the shots. But no one else can call the shots. The UN can't mobilize a rapid reaction force to deal with a crisis in 48 hours. The UN can't even mobilize a coalition of troops for offensive military action.

And you think such a group has credibility with arch enemies like the Palestinians and Israelis? UN diplomatic efforts are only credible if Washington is behind their efforts

US power is not perfect but no one can match it, economically, militarially or culturally. Besides the hard power America has loads of the soft type. And you people get angry when I only state the facts.

You should learn to live with it. American domination of international affairs is not going to erode for some years now.

As that great science fiction writer from my home state of Indiana, Kurt Vonnegut, once said "so it goes".

Back
Top Bottom