Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Leytonstone tube station "terrorist incident"?

They do bloody well there.

It's gotta take nerve and nuts to front out a bloke with a machete when all you've got is a little plastic, one shot, stun gun, that doesn't always work.

And they showed remarkable restraint once he was down. I would have found it difficult not to give the cunt a hefty kick in the head.

one way to tackle him without a taser would be to do what eddie murphy does in Coming To America and used the wooden mop handle as an impromptu quarterstaff

In China the police have special devices for disabling knife attackers.

china-riot-fork.jpg

china-police-attacker-device_0.jpg

hrzgal.defend.afp.jpg

Why? Why even say that? If you were apoliceman and kicked him in the head you'd be disciplined/fired. You're not so you're a trumpeting arsehole. Why say that on here? Cuz you're soooo butch, you heinous pointless bellend.

Kicking people in the head is a tradition in the East End. As I said the police showed remarkable restraint, so it must be their training, which I do not have. You may feel offended by my wish to see the attacker suffer but that's really you're problem not mine.

IMO the attacker deserved more than a tasering. Notice in the video how the police are concerned to get people away from him once he's down. Perhaps they were afraid people might try to attack him.

They do bloody well there.

It's gotta take nerve and nuts to front out a bloke with a machete when all you've got is a little plastic, one shot, stun gun, that doesn't always work.
are you sure they'd left their body armour, nightstick and pepperspray behind?

are you sure they'd left their body armour, nightstick and pepperspray behind?

Hardly gladiatorial equipment and no guarantee he wouldn't be able to get at them. In the video you hear someone comment that they have fired 6 taser shots at the attacker.

Hardly gladiatorial equipment and no guarantee he wouldn't be able to get at them. In the video you hear someone comment that they have fired 6 taser shots at the attacker.
on this thread you comment you'd have liked to kick yer man in the head. i don't believe you've anything left to contribute which adds to the discussion.

Humour aside, it must have been a scary situation, he was a big bloke with a knife and had already attacked someone nastily. I doubt I would have had the bravery to have taken him on dressed only in commuting gear.

I only saw 3 police there in the video, were there 6?

It's what a guy says, maybe it's wrong, maybe they reloaded. At one stage you see the attacker flinch after one is fired so that one didn't work. They might as well arm the police with party poppers.

xpopper.gif

An aside, but: should knife identification be on the curriculum, to aid in reporting and witnessing bonkers situations?

A machete's for cutting through forest. It's got to be at least 60cm long.

That's too long to swing in dense forest, most machetes are shorter than that.

Is there seriously now going to be a discussion about what length constitutes something being a machete or not, and what length might or might not a hindrance when swinging said mythical machete in the jungle? :facepalm:

Back
Top Bottom