Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Leytonstone tube station "terrorist incident"?

you auld gobshite. your meaning clear: anyone incarcerated traumatised.

Someone is the same as anyone? or All? You just want to interpret it that way in order to have a pop at me . Now you want to get personal.

I tell you what to make you happy I'll stop coming to this forum. Bye.

What the fuck has honesty got to do with it? You love taking stuff out of context and replacing words.

There is enough stuff out there on the web from criminal psychologists to suggest that the many prisoners suffer trauma, stress, depression, or whatever and this often greatly contributes to re-offending or leading to them being institutionalised. Of course unless it comes from your source or the other well known contributors on here then anyone else can just fuck off.
right. so you have a source. why didn't you say so before?

Someone is the same as anyone? or All? You just want to interpret it that way in order to have a pop at me . Now you want to get personal.

I tell you what to make you happy I'll stop coming to this forum. Bye.
tbh i'd rather you accepted what you said instead of going all brave sir robin

right. so you have a source. why didn't you say so before?

If I remember correctly (and TBH I really can't be arsed to look back through the thread to find it) a few days ago he was saying that this stuff about suicide bombers all being mental health cases was based on his private conversations with a close personal friend who's a high-ranking academic who hob-nobs with heads of state and the secret services, and whose work is so important that it's not even published or accessible to the hoi-polloi like you and me. He can't reveal his sources, so we're just supposed to take it on trust.

He's probably had numerous PMs of support from posters here saying they agree with him and he's really great and you're an absolute rotter and have been beastly to him and everything as well...

Dear internet,
Some examples please of good things that have happened in the world as a result of large groups of people putting on uniforms / similar dress and acting as a group, with a shared aim and collective emotion.
(real question)
VE Day?

What the fuck has honesty got to do with it? You love taking stuff out of context and replacing words.

There is enough stuff out there on the web from criminal psychologists to suggest that the many prisoners suffer trauma, stress, depression, or whatever and this often greatly contributes to re-offending or leading to them being institutionalised. Of course unless it comes from your source or the other well known contributors on here then anyone else can just fuck off.

Biggest single contributor to re-offending isn't trauma, stress, depression or whatever, it's poor literacy. over 70% of convicted prisoners have the reading, writing and arithmetic skills of a 7-year old.
An easy issue to solve, but "basic skills" education provision in English and Welsh prisons is so poor that most short-term (up to 2 years) inmates don't get a sniff of formal education.

He added there was a problem with people becoming prison officers for just six to eight weeks in order to traffic “unauthorised articles” into prisons. The recruitment process allows applicants to specify which jail they would like to work in.

:eek:

we all know the drugs in jail are not coming solely from prisoners who are booked in with some drugs stuffed up their jacksie

we all know the drugs in jail are not coming solely from prisoners who are booked in with some drugs stuffed up their jacksie
_44505899_wilde_barraclough_203.jpg

So the guy got sentenced today, to spend a minimum 8 and a half years at Broadmoor psychiatric hospital.
The case looks like it had some interesting arguments going on:

"Dr Shaun Bhattacharjee, a Broadmoor forensic psychiatrist, told the court Mire’s interest in extremism was a symptom of his mental disorder. But Dr Philip Joseph told the judge it was possible for Mire’s obsession with Islamic terrorism to be separate from the illness."
Leytonstone knife attacker sentenced to life.

eta:
"Among “strange” ideas Mire had was a belief that the former prime minister Tony Blair was his guardian angel.."

Interesting that he seems to be saying here that ISIS in particular is basically a sort of nationalist movement. That would mean that making them stateless would go a long way to reducing their power & appeal.
:facepalm:

yes, of course it does. like, for example, ireland under the union (say 1801-1916) had no nationalist movement worth the name. extinguishing the state does not mean extinguishing the nationalism, see e.g. poland.

Back
Top Bottom