Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Leytonstone tube station "terrorist incident"?

Dear internet,
Some examples please of good things that have happened in the world as a result of large groups of people putting on uniforms / similar dress and acting as a group, with a shared aim and collective emotion.
(real question)

morris-ring-1.jpg

So .. there have been some really funny youtube videos of people dancing in matching clothes, with bells on. Also probably some beautiful music has been sung for centuries by people dressed in matching tunics / cowls or whatever.
Anything else uplifting apart from how we won the war etc? (sounds facetious but it isn't honestly, it's something I'd really like to get a less negative view of)

Dear internet,
Some examples please of good things that have happened in the world as a result of large groups of people putting on uniforms / similar dress and acting as a group, with a shared aim and collective emotion.
(real question)

All the people who came in and then got out of all these vehicles. Don't get hung up on the uniforms; concentrate on the actions.

Ambulances-outside-Kings--007.jpg

Cheers - Louis MacNeice

All the people who came in and then got out of all these vehicles. Don't get hung up on the uniforms; concentrate on the actions.

Ambulances-outside-Kings--007.jpg

Cheers - Louis MacNeice
Cheers Louis MacNeice but, although I have lots of respect for the bravery & good work that gets done by people wearing ambulance/ police uniforms etc, what I'm hoping for is something non-state sponsored, if possible not football or come dancing related either.

Cheers Louis MacNeice but, although I have lots of respect for the bravery & good work that gets done by people wearing ambulance/ police uniforms etc, what I'm hoping for is something non-state sponsored, if possible not football or dancing related either.

I enjoyed cubs and sea scouts if that helps?

If not then how about all those people who get together in shorts, vests and trainers to raise money for worthy causes by running around?

Or there's this lot in their matching hats.

SPinternational2.jpg

The point is still the uniform isn't the thing; it's what the people are up to.

Cheers - Louis MacNeice

Cheers Louis MacNeice but, although I have lots of respect for the bravery & good work that gets done by people wearing ambulance/ police uniforms etc, what I'm hoping for is something non-state sponsored, if possible not football or come dancing related either.

Well you've got Urban but our uniform's shit. :)

I enjoyed cubs and sea scouts if that helps?

If not then how about all those people who get together in shorts, vests and trainers to raise money for worthy causes by running around?

Or there's this lot in their matching hats.

SPinternational2.jpg

The point is still the uniform isn't the thing; it's what the people are up to.

Cheers - Louis MacNeice

images

why can't you be honest?

What the fuck has honesty got to do with it? You love taking stuff out of context and replacing words.

There is enough stuff out there on the web from criminal psychologists to suggest that the many prisoners suffer trauma, stress, depression, or whatever and this often greatly contributes to re-offending or leading to them being institutionalised. Of course unless it comes from your source or the other well known contributors on here then anyone else can just fuck off.

Back
Top Bottom