Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Leytonstone tube station "terrorist incident"?

I lived for a couple of years in Shepherds Bush, really near the stadium there: Sometimes the street would fill up with a thousand men wearing identical nylon teeshirts and I found that really scary, like Riefenstahl scary stuff.
It's something totally alien and frightening to me, that sort of allegiance & honestly it would help to see another side of it, the positive side of large groups of people in uniform sharing an emotion , an aim - and I can't think of anything apart from football that might help.:(

I lived for a couple of years in Shepherds Bush, really near the stadium there: Sometimes the street would fill up with a thousand men wearing identical nylon teeshirts and I found that really scary, like Riefenstahl scary stuff.
It's something totally alien and frightening to me, that sort of allegiance & honestly it would help me a lot to see another side of it, the positive side of large groups of people in uniform sharing an emotion , an aim - and I can't think of anything apart from football that might help.:(
i think that you would enjoy a trip to the new den

Dear internet,
Some examples please of good things that have happened in the world as a result of large groups of people putting on uniforms / similar dress and acting as a group, with a shared aim and collective emotion.
(real question)

Dear internet,
Some examples please of good things that have happened in the world as a result of large groups of people putting on uniforms / similar dress and acting as a group, with a shared aim and collective emotion.
(real question)

dday_landing.jpg

i was not at all rude. do you feel any interest in the area in which the team plays, e.g. north london for arsenal or spurs? the look of the strip only useful insofar as teams which play in blue at home are almost universally supported by cunts.

yes you were! you often are...

Ah, sorry. To be honest I'd need to work on it (territorial feelings) but do have emotional attachment to my patch yes, which is south (ie brixton). So that means I should go to a Dulwich game as a way in?
Crystal Palace are a sound club.... if you want local top tier stuff and great set of fans always enjoy their visits to West Ham.
BTW Millwall play in blue and according to Pickman's they'll probably be a bunch of cunts.;)

Crystal Palace are a sound club.... if you want local top tier stuff and great set of fans always enjoy their visits to West Ham.
BTW Millwall play in blue and according to Pickman's they'll probably be a bunch of cunts.;)
i said 'almost universally': millwall fans on this forum would agree with me when i say they are an exception to the otherwise true rule.

No they're not!

Louis MacNeice (BHA season ticket holder)

Fucking hell.... just can't win here! from potential East London beheading to bun fights over personality disorders to tribal squabbles over football clubs and what colour they wear....
Football Forum........ this way......................................

[QUOTE="Pickman's model, post: 14259018, member: 3913"... the look of the strip only useful insofar as teams which play in blue at home are almost universally supported by cunts.
:D This isn't true, bimble .[/QUOTE]

So .. blue shorts is good ? All this stuff, totally opaque tribal things that make no sense at all, just serve to reinforce my very negative & probably ignorant idea that big groups of men in matching clothes don't mean me no good :facepalm:

Back
Top Bottom