Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Leytonstone tube station "terrorist incident"?

I'm about to take the Central line from Stratford despite the risk of coming home on a rail replacement hearse service. Wish me luck!

Have you increased your life insurance policy and got a gun licence for the trip?

'You ain't no Muslim, bruv'. I will stand by THAT Muslim anytime,' wrote one social media user.

Another supporter said:'#YouaintnoMuslin, London cannot be broken. Sums up our unity perfectly.'

The knifeman slashed a man at a busy London tube station and allegedly shouted 'this is for Syria' before being Tasered by police in what has been described by Scotland Yard as a terrorism attack.

The victim suffered serious knife injuries at Leytonstone underground station shortly after 7pm.

Eyewitnesses claimed they could hear 'this is for Syria' and 'all of your blood will be spilled' during the terrifying attack.

One bystander called out: 'Drop it, you fool' as the man was held down by police. There were also claims that bottles were hurled at the arrested man as he was led away by police.

After reportedly slashing his victim's throat, the man allegedly threatened several other passengers before being confronted by a number of unarmed police officers.

The officers ordered the man to drop his weapon, who continued to wave the large knife.

One video shows the man lunge towards the police, with witnesses shouting 'he's stabbed someone'.

One of the officers reportedly shouted 'Tazer, Tazer, Tazer' before discharging the weapon.

Lol. This is quite funny, i hope it takes the edge off this incident tbh

CViYloNWwAA2RAI.jpg

He aint no terrorist either... he's just a cunt.

ISIL have called for their followers to attack people with knives where they can. The cunt you mention stated "This is for Syria" while he tried to cut someones throat., but hey, it's not terrorist related. Why? because you don't want it to be?

Fo me this is terrorism, not just a cunt with a knife.

Ive just watched the video again, love the guys reactions 'stupid idiot' 'drop it you fool' etc. Yes it was terrorism but the would be jihadist is obviously a fucking idiot.

ISIL have called for their followers to attack people with knives where they can. The cunt you mention stated "This is for Syria" while he tried to cut someones throat., but hey, it's not terrorist related. Why? because you don't want it to be?

Fo me this is terrorism, not just a cunt with a knife.
i thpught you were made of sterner stuff

Ive just watched the video again, love the guys reactions 'stupid idiot' 'drop it you fool' etc. Yes it was terrorism but the would be jihadist is obviously a fucking idiot.

They took too long to taser him. He even got to wound someone in front of the police.

Would it have been better if the police had had guns? Im not too sure.

I live in Spain where even traffic cops carry pistols in holsters openly. At first I was taken aback but now I don't even notice it anymore. I don't think there is any cause for alarm on the issue on a day to day basis, either. No one talks about it in Spain and the cops don't often shoot people.

I think I heard two Tasers discharged, one at 20 secs and one at 28 secs on the video, so I think the first one missed or failed.

I think the first one got him, he reacts but doesn't drop. That video doesn't make one feel safe even with the police being present.

I think the first one got him, he reacts but doesn't drop. That video doesn't make one feel safe even with the police being present.
I would much rather someone with a stab vest, some training, and some weapons of some kind arrive to disarm a knifeman than have to attempt to do it myself. And the police were there quite quickly.

On the video i think he is shouting 'allah' or something when he is on the ground and thats when the guy yells you aint no muslim, at him.

Are you being serious?

If the police can only make matters worse, what is your solution for when a machete wielding murderer goes beserk in a public space, cutting people's throats?
I agree, this is the sort of thing the police are for!

Bombs and terrorist attacks, a lovely little duality that we face, both feeding each other. Grim

Back
Top Bottom