Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Jacob Rees-Mogg - Common People

Rees Mogg will personally read extracts from Tom Browns Schooldays, and then give a personal soliloquy on how society must rid itself of Hornswagglers and Scallywags.

Jacob Dieudonné Rees Mogg has instructed the servants to cover up the new Edwardian table set as the legs are " obscene ".

John Major's classless society has been a great success. Me and Rees-Mogg are in exactly the same social bracket and I am off for a nice lunch today with him of oysters, kedgiree, smoked salmon, caviar, champagne and duck's eggs to be served up by Keir Starmer on golden platters.

Yeah Mogg is anything but thick. You don't get run a hedge fund unless you've got at least some nous (I know Somerset capital management is co-run). As well as being a lying racist he's a complete hypocrite with absolutely no morals.

Do other countries have cunts like him or is it only an English thing? Obviously there are entitled cunts everywhere but surely there's nothing like that cunt enywhere else?

I'm sure the U.S. creates its fair share of entitled cunts, but different sort of cunts from a different system.

Mogg has said the upper classes must keep their eyes skinned for cutpurses and dippers at this time of year as the evenings draw in.

He has said we must be wary of the baser elements of society. Social undesirables such as the never-do-wells, strumpets, Raab`s and bounders. He said society needs to be on the guard for rotters, swarths, and rumpots and that we must give them no quarter.

Back
Top Bottom