Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Jacob Rees-Mogg - Common People

Mogg always excuses himself of any dodgy shit his firm do, by claiming he absolved himself of any decision making when he entered Parliament. See also taking lots of money out of the British and into the Irish economy immediately after the Brexit vote.

Is it known where he ranks on the MP wealth index? I heard recently that Sunak is the richest in the house, but I'd have thought Mogg is probably top ten.

FFS sake they not got anything better to talk about in the middle of the Covid crisis & the Brexit shambles?
ETA what a cunt. :mad:

If you ever are invited to one of Rees-Moggs Soirées. then it is important that you learn to danse la Gavotte. It is his own favourite Danse and one in which he participates keenly, and which is the main event at his Soirées. Here you can learn how to danse la Gavotte.

The pas de bourree requires practise.

he did the John Barnes rap in Parliament today
And then quoted Dryden and Virgil I saw. Aren't these Etonians so much better read and informed that their hopeless state school underlings what with their 20 Prime Ministers in this Etonocracy? I am sure Rees-Mogg and Prince William have such fun as they go into depth into the gerundive in the work of Catullus.

Last edited:
Not sure why this bloke's being reported, is clearly correct :confused:

Mr Rees-Mogg quote-tweeted a video from his account, adding: “The bands of blighters bringing illegal entrants to Blighty will be broken up by this brilliant borders bill.”

The reply from Mr Dornan’s account to Mr Rees-Mogg, who is practising Catholic, read: “Hope you remember this the next time you go to confession.”

It added: “You and your cronies are already responsible for the deaths of thousands and you’re now happy to see the most desperate people in the world suffer and drown … If your god exists you will undoubtedly rot in hell.”

I have just been asked for money by a guy in Africa at Facebook. Who the fucking hell do people think I am? I am just a democrat living in an evil tyranny so I have no money. I have 616 followers at Twitter and nobody reads me or listens to a word I say, paricularly not Scottish Nationalist equationgirl . I told the bloke to tweet Jacob Rees-Mogg with his 433,000 followers at Twitter and nationalise some of his £150 million fortune and redistribute it to the 5.5 million on Universal Credit.

Last edited:
Rees Mogg will be holding celebrations to mark another ten years of recession in Britain this month. Mass will be held in Latin. Servants will get an extra ten minutes on their lunchtime.

Back
Top Bottom