Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Jacob Rees-Mogg - Common People

I genuinely feel sorry for his daughter. Especially given that he's a tradcath.
I wouldn't bother. She's going to go through her life looking down her nose at most people.
You just know that anyone with 4 names, where one would suffice, is going to be a cunt.

Guardian about it..

I thought this might be some sort of time travel drama, family from the Dickensian era find themselves transported to 2024 where they struggle to get to grips with modern life, and wonder why people laugh at them.

He could bring a new dimension to Love Island.

GSJInPfXoAArZ-H.jpg

(PHOTO MONTAGE: MIKE HARTLEY; REX SHUTTERSTOCK; AFP/GETTY IMAGES)

I thought this might be some sort of time travel drama, family from the Dickensian era find themselves transported to 2024 where they struggle to get to grips with modern life, and wonder why people laugh at them.
Yeh how amusing it would be like when Joe gargery comes to London in great expectations and is a cause for mirth for the sophisticated urbanites

I wouldn't bother. She's going to go through her life looking down her nose at most people.
You just know that anyone with 4 names, where one would suffice, is going to be a cunt.
hmmm
like she choose them
but hey
saying this as someone who got GIVEN 3 names upon birth, then a fourth at college, and now has used the fourth for 46 years
I did pick a fith one around 16 years old but it never stuck, probably due to having four words in it...

Back
Top Bottom