Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Jacob Rees-Mogg - Common People

Great takedown of Mogg here:

Worth reading the thread imo. She goes on to call him 'an emaciated sentient balustrade' at one point. Quality.

Below that thread, though :oops:
I scrolled down idly to see what else Twatter would offer and there are some very sick and deluded people, some of them sporting blue ticks because they work for GB News and similar organs.
I suppose it's good to see what other people are thinking now and then, or what passes for thought.

Below that thread, though :oops:
I scrolled down idly to see what else Twatter would offer and there are some very sick and deluded people, some of them sporting blue ticks because they work for GB News and similar organs.
I suppose it's good to see what other people are thinking now and then, or what passes for thought.
I made the mistake of clicking on the Rees-Mogg thread...

Mogg will be singing his favourite song, the Latin " Signum Magnum ", written for the Introit of the Feast of the Assumption of the Virgin Mary for his family and servants on Christmas morning, in which he will be using a Gregorian chant, before they enjoy a twelve bird roast. The Opium and scrumpy will probably kick in by mid afternoon and he will be off to Xanadu through caverns measureless to man.

The Assumption didnt happen on Christmas day...

No one could possibly take this man seriously until he grows some mutton chops, and did I see anything resembling spats whilst he was lounging about the HoC?

Nanny needs to halve his bitty allowance until he learns to behave like a gentleman of his status
ux44p1J.gif

Back
Top Bottom