Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

How do you have your kebab?

Went to get my pizza last night and they were making a kebab for someone. Pitta bread, salad. So far so good. Salami, pepperoni, jalapenos (lots), cheese. WTF. Kebab meat, mint sauce and chilli sauce. In walks a youth to collect it. "That's a strange combination." I say. "It's great when you're stoned." He replied. After he left I asked the owner if he was going to put it on the menu. "No I'm bloody not. Was his reply. :eek: :D

Been some long days recently and fancied a kebab. Just moved so don't know what is what. This place was well reviewed on foodhub and min order for free delivery was 9 quid which was the price of this beast. Donner covering the rest, but could have done with a bit less Donner and a few more of the other bits.

Obviously I know better then to order with salad, as it's always minging if it's been wrapped and cooked whilst being delivered. Asked for chili sauce, which was a mistake as they added way to much. Not to spicy, just swimming in sauce.

Just about gets a pass, but I know better for next time. Still. Breakfast is sorted.

PXL_20220511_192117853.jpg

Pictures will follow. It sounds like it could be wrong but also so very right

It sounds amazing. Halloumi and Bacon is really awesome flavour profile before you even add kebab meat.

I'm doing some stupid long run walk thing on Saturday and I'm already planning how I can use the kcals after. My OH doesn't eat kebabs so I don't normally get a chance to eat this kind of thing, but it's well over due.

they get a bad press, and are associated with violence, but aren't they just awesome at teh right time. just fantastic.

It sounds amazing. Halloumi and Bacon is really awesome flavour profile before you even add kebab meat.

I'm doing some stupid long run walk thing on Saturday and I'm already planning how I can use the kcals after. My OH doesn't eat kebabs so I don't normally get a chance to eat this kind of thing, but it's well over due.
As is often the case with wraps, the bread wasn’t strong enough to hold the contents - of which there were a lot

7F447A49-D6E0-449A-832A-06E3E8721B36.jpeg
Was pretty tasty, the bacon was not perhaps the best quality but the novelty of a 3-meat kebab was worth trying

Just remembered there's a German style kebab place opening in town. Might be open. Need to try. I probably eat too many kebabs TBH. There's about 4 places I use regularly. Chicken shwama (SP) hits the mark lately.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

kebab-dreams.jpg

i would be a literal human hoover if that was infront of me now. been fasting. that's why i am here, to torture myself.

please tell me you got a full fat coke to wash it down with?

Went to Cinnamon Grill in Liverpool High Street last night. He makes his own meat which is so full of herbs and spices that it's a deep red.
yum1.jpg

And here is my large donner from there. Served on a naan with lots of shredded cabbage, mint yoghurt and chilli sauce. Absolutely fucking marvellous.

yum.jpg

That looks great. I had a lackluster one on Sunday, I think the meat needed more cooking to give it texture, but it was generous for the price. They were super friendly and it's near my house and they also do fried chicken (by partner won't do kebabs) so they might get one more chance.

Back
Top Bottom