Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

How do you have your kebab?

Well, not quite. I have been told that eating meat makes the flesh taste acidic, which is why most cultures (by and large, with exceptions) don't eat carnivorous animals. I have also been told that cat carcasses were sold in France during the war as headless rabbits, given that without the head one animal looks pretty much like the other, from the point of view of a butcher's display. So I don't know if people were fooled, or did notice the difference, and just shut up about it -- assuming that the story is actually true, of course.

speaking of filth

rustlers microwavable burgers are a disgrace aren't they. absoloutly terrible. should never be sold. i will never ever eat a rustlers burger. no you will never ever catch me not once eating a rustler burger

(currently on my second in 12 minutes)

speaking of filth

rustlers microwavable burgers are a disgrace aren't they. absoloutly terrible. should never be sold. i will never ever eat a rustlers burger. no you will never ever catch me not once eating a rustler burger

(currently on my second in 12 minutes)

I've also been known to eat them for breakfast :oops:

Last time I bought a kebab was in Sudan almost 12 years ago. They were very good. Maybe now I'm in Scotland I could try one. There's no shops near me though, it'll be a while till I find one.

Back
Top Bottom