Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Glastonbury 2007 pt1: the build-up

Status
Not open for further replies.
people with wellies are weird. Outdoor amateurs.

Get yerself some proper walking boots, can't go wrong with 'em.

Skim said:
I don't trust the BBC forecast at all.

Even the 5 day one changes day to day. This morning it said it was gonna be raining here. It's been dry and lovely all day! The site has now changed and says sunny intervals. It says it's gonna rain tomorrow too... so we're having a bbq :D

JTG said:
people with wellies are weird. Outdoor amateurs.

:D

well they are! the sort of people who thought a weekend on the farm would be just fine in flip flops then panic and either buy a pair of cheap things from Joe Bananas or invest in a pair of 'whacky' ones from somewhere or other.

These people should be banned from the countryside.

1] Where the fuck are my tickets?
2] My dole has been stopped a week before Glastonbury
3] I have to spend a week with teeps, she's going to kill me
4] Why am I buying an oz of skunk on tick when I dont even have the money
5] AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

JTG said:
I've got 'em, send me all your weed and you can have them

HElp me JTG.

tp bought my ticket for me at the same time as she bought hers. She tells me she has her ticket (I also suspect she has mine but is winding me up and saying she hasn't!) .. but I don't know if the tickets will go to the address I registered with or to tp's address?!

Everytime I ask she just laughs :(

firky said:
HElp me JTG.

tp bought my ticket for me at the same time as she bought hers. She tells me she has her ticket (I also suspect she has mine but is winding me up and saying she hasn't!) .. but I don't know if the tickets will go to the address I registered with or to tp's address?!

Everytime I ask she just laughs :(

dunno mate, I never buy Glasto tickets :D

think she's just being evil though

Aw poor firky.

She has them, to be sure... Sparklefish and Magic Sam ordered ours and they got delivered to their address and not the one that me and Mr V registered with.

She's a minx eh :rolleyes:

madamv said:
Aw poor firky.

She has them, to be sure... Sparklefish and Magic Sam ordered ours and they got delivered to their address and not the one that me and Mr V registered with.

She's a minx eh :rolleyes:

I bloody knew it!! :mad:

Lazy Llama said:
"Tickets are in stock and will be despatched shortly"... mutter mutter...

Same here...

I have nominated my parents as the delivery address because at least they are in all day. However, when my tickets turn up, I still have to trek across there (a 40-mile round trip) to go and pick them up. THEN I've got to drop off two of the tickets to other mates on my order.

I am setting off next Friday to head to Nottingham, then on to Wiltshire for a couple of days before heading off to Glastonbury town for two days. I leave in SIX days and they haven't even sent my tix out yet! :mad:

Why can't they send the ones out to those who live furthest away first (in my case, Newcastle)? Don't they realise that some of us have a loooooong way to travel?

On a lighter note, The Guardian are running a competition to win tickets for today only.

Clicky

Riff said:
Same here...

Why can't they send the ones out to those who live furthest away first (in my case, Newcastle)? Don't they realise that some of us have a loooooong way to travel?

QUOTE]

indeed :(

Now my mate just sent me this

tick.jpg

:( :( :( :(

REALLY starting to worry

firky said:
Now my mate just sent me this

tick.jpg

:( :(

REALLY starting to worry

:D :D
That's not you anyway is it?

I'm sorry firky, I know you're worried but there is no need to be I'm sure and you make is so easy for TP to wind you up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom