Not open for further replies.
William of Walworth said:
Christmas? HUMBUG. :mad: ;)

GLASTO is my Christmas .... :D :cool:

<wonders where that analogy may lead!>
oh NICE one William

So now it's going to snow at Glasto?! You've jinxed it now! :eek:

Inflatable_Boat.jpg

Might get myself one of these, I could always fill it with beer and ice if it's actually sunny.:cool:

Anyway, William will be along in a mo to tell us to ignore metcheck I'm sure.

Kanda said:
If that weather is right, fuck that, I'm not going... :D

It'll be fine. Just don't do what I did in 05 and decide you don't need wellies as it's gonna be sunny.:rolleyes:

As long as you're prepared it'll be :cool: .

Lessons I learnt from 05 were that mud is really cold so you need thick socks for in wellies and jeans don't dry (ever) so I have 2 old pairs of combats this year.

The bbc one is much nicer :)
Monday 18th to Sunday 1st July 2007

“Becoming warmer again”

The Azores high looks set to build again extending a ridge of high pressure across the UK. Temperatures are expected to be on the warm side especially in northern parts.

Rainfall amounts will probably be around the seasonal average, although it could be slightly drier than normal in the southeast. Average amounts of sunshine are expected.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/ukweather/monthly_outlook.shtml
expect an update on Monday.

I don't trust the BBC forecast at all. Last weekend I looked up the forecast for the coming day: it predicted heavy rain but it was hot and sunny all day :confused:

It's not a matter of trust or facts, it's a matter of which prophet most closely fits your worldview, duh :)

DrRingDing said:
I've just ordered some army issue gortex jacket and trousers to go with my gortex boots and gortex gaitors :cool:

Let's hope gortex gives someone the horn then.:p

Skim said:
I don't trust the BBC forecast at all. Last weekend I looked up the forecast for the coming day: it predicted heavy rain but it was hot and sunny all day :confused:

Was the same with Metcheck. They predicted at least some rain every day Friday to Monday. What we got was 2 days of glorious sunshine & a very light 2 minute shower. :cool:

Crispy said:
It's not a matter of trust or facts, it's a matter of which prophet most closely fits your worldview, duh :)

I believe in William the Prophet.

Oh hold on, he's Santa now. I'll have to leave out a space mince pie for him.

sojourner said:
You've more money than sense you lad! (unless you're getting in for free, in which case, I'll shut up;) )

There's about 30 of us going, thats the reason I am going, to catch up with friends, not getting in free and not paying to get rained on :D

Kanda said:
There's about 30 of us going, thats the reason I am going, to catch up with friends, not getting in free and not paying to get rained on :D
Well, I would recommend catching up with them somewhere that doesn't cost £150 a pop next time then, and doesn't come with the chance of getting soaked! The pub, perhaps? ;)

sojourner said:
Well, I would recommend catching up with them somewhere that doesn't cost £150 a pop next time then, and doesn't come with the chance of getting soaked! The pub, perhaps? ;)

Well I'd prefer somewhere sunny :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom