Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Glastonbury 2007 pt1: the build-up

Status
Not open for further replies.
William of Walworth said:
They haven't played at Glastonbury since 1982 FFS.

Point of order Mr Chairman

I know the microdots were good that year, but I definitely saw them in '86 :D

They were on during a world cup game (England v Poland I think), & there was much chanting of "What's the score...".

Well, at least I know when to avoid LV now.

I'd love to see Madness, but that's gonna get (dangerously IMO) crowded down there without some superhuman stewarding. :(

Hmmm, when I go to seetickets to track my ticket, I say I've fogotten my ref no., give them my post code and 4 digits of card no. and then it says - "found 1 booking. your code has been emailed to"

but then no email :mad:

*keeps fingers crossed*

Just phoned Seetickets, the tickets are being dispatched. Strangely enough they had no record of the reference number I was given on the phone and had a completely different number for me instead :confused:

Crispy said:
Hmmm, when I go to seetickets to track my ticket, I say I've fogotten my ref no., give them my post code and 4 digits of card no. and then it says - "found 1 booking. your code has been emailed to"

but then no email :mad:

*keeps fingers crossed*

i was getting this. I gave them a call and apparently they just didn't have an email address listed for me. Despite them emailing me previous ref numbers. :rolleyes:
My tickets were still there though at least so all is well, said they should be with me by the middle of next week at the latest.

Skim said:
Just phoned Seetickets, the tickets are being dispatched. Strangely enough they had no record of the reference number I was given on the phone and had a completely different number for me instead :confused:

The reference number I got in the txt from see about tickets being on their way bore no relation to my booking reference. The number they gave you could be the delivery ref number :)

Sunray said:
I think I'll make the LV Fat Boy Slim set, always think yeah he's shit, for some reason he never is, actually he's irritatingly good.

are you sure that isn't the drugs. did you see the cunt on his tank the other year? a friend described it as "it should be be impossible for smug self-satisfiedness to come out in the beats, but fatboy slim achieved it"

See Tickets were irritatingly shite when despatching tickets for Rovers' play off final the other week. It doesn't surprise me they're being useless now as well.

Good luck everyone, I'm sure you'll all be fine :)

so my coach tickets have come...woo hoo!

but the coach home leaves the site at 1:30 a.m. on Monday!!!???!! what in the name of fucking christ!

anyone else had this?

i guess they mean monday as in, just after midnight on sunday - i don't mind the lateness but i do mind missing a whole other night and part of a day of revelry...

fuck it, i'll get the train home. there's no way i'm packing up my tent and getting on a coach on sunday night.

You're not alone in having an early departure time, and you're not alone in saying "fuck that..." :D

Apparently people will be pinning their return coach tickets on notice boards by the meeting point to help people out if they don't intend to use them.

Superape said:
Apparently people will be pinning their return coach tickets on notice boards by the meeting point to help people out if they don't intend to use them.

that's a really good idea, cheers.

got the email this morning and the tickets just came in the door YAY!
how's everyones photo's, you can just make out its me on the ticket

1:30 AM? christ!
our coach leaves at 6:30am and i thought that was bad.

but you can have those tickets if you like cos instead we're probably going at a more respectable hour in citydreams' bus :)

So glad I didn't get sucked into the coach-ticket business. My main issue would have been about arriving too late on the Wednesday, rather than the not much less irritating (but avoidable) need to leave too early in the small ihours of Monday.

I'm coaching my way there, but independently, and on the Tuesday. Via Bristol to Glastonbury (Town).

um... we haven't sorted out how we're going to get there yet :oops:

*sticks out thumb on thread*

I'd better get on with looking at what tickets are left for sale...

JTG said:
See Tickets were irritatingly shite when despatching tickets for Rovers' play off final the other week. It doesn't surprise me they're being useless now as well.

Good luck everyone, I'm sure you'll all be fine :)

Thats my feeling, we'll all get em in the end. We still have best part of a fortnight :)

Saying that, I hope it turns out they attempted to deliver them today for me. If not, I'm off to Brum straight after work tomorrow so won't know til Sunday or |Monday otherwise ...

damnhippie said:
so my coach tickets have come...woo hoo!

but the coach home leaves the site at 1:30 a.m. on Monday!!!???!! what in the name of fucking christ!

anyone else had this?

i

We have the same, back at 1am Monday :( . There is absoltuely no way we can/would want to leave at that time

As soon as I found out that time I was on the national express website booking a return coach for a far more civilised time on the Monday. My return ticket is getting pinned up on that board, but I can see there being a few underoccupied coaches at that time.

this coaches thing sounds like a fucking fiasco. what if you're camped at the top end of the site but want to watch a headliner on Sunday? you're conceivably left with 90 minutes or so to trudge all the way back to your tent, strike camp and then trudge back to the coach drop area. or spend Sunday night dragging your stuff round with you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom